Man throws his 3yo off 52 story roof and then jumps...

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I think the evil, hate/rage has always been there. History is full of events like this, you just have research to find them.

The difference in today's world is that news like this is thrown in our face through headlines and news breaks, minutes after it happens.

I think people become overwhelmed and distraught by the media coverage of all the "bad" things that are occurring everyday in this world.

If the media would report more on the positive/good things in this world instead of focusing on all the negative/bad things, people would feel much better about today's world.

"It can't rain all the time"

Couldn't have said it better.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
And a Father in FL is making breakfast for his kids after hugging them and giving them a ride on his broken back downstairs. His 2 YO daughter had golden grahams. His 5 YO son had Cream of Wheat, he wanted chocolate so the dad added Hershey's Syrup. The dad is going to make his coffee now because he took care of what is important, he may go upstairs and squeeze mom's butt and surf SVTP some more!

Post of the day!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Because sometimes the little kids really hang on, a lot longer than anyone would have expected. Sometimes, even though they know it's hopeless, they'll bring in a kid to an ER and just throw everything at them that they can think of.

There's a special place in hell for him.

Also, why was the 3 year old pronounced dead at the hospital and not on scene?

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Because sometimes the little kids really hang on, a lot longer than anyone would have expected. Sometimes, even though they know it's hopeless, they'll bring in a kid to an ER and just throw everything at them that they can think of.

Makes sense, thanks!

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
what a sad and terrible story. Hard to believe someone could do this to a young child. I don't even know know what else to say, except I am going to hug my son and tell him I love him. Sad, very sad.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I think the evil, hate/rage has always been there. History is full of events like this, you just have research to find them.

The difference in today's world is that news like this is thrown in our face through headlines and news breaks, minutes after it happens.

I think people become overwhelmed and distraught by the media coverage of all the "bad" things that are occurring everyday in this world.

If the media would report more on the positive/good things in this world instead of focusing on all the negative/bad things, people would feel much better about today's world.

"It can't rain all the time"

If it bleeds it leads.

svtshadow

Banned
Babies around the world are dying of various acts of cruelty. Meh, I can't save all babies, some gotta die for hundreds to survive!

itSSlow98

Established Member
There's a special place in hell for him.

Also, why was the 3 year old pronounced dead at the hospital and not on scene?

As horrible as it is to say this it's "training" as well. If they can gain anything that might help save the life from another child trauma its helpful. Plus no one wants to give up on a child.

Users who are viewing this thread