Man, What An Eagles Game!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Lito Sheppard!!!! Im both a Eagles and cowboys fan.. more on the eagles side, glad they are 4-1. I really hope this is finally their year!

tgc99gt

Established Member
cowboys did horrible they 2nd half jason witten what the hell was he thinking u cant stop on ur route what the hell was that?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
Im both a Eagles and cowboys fan

Never imagined there could be someone that can like both teams. Phili fans hate Dallas more than anything. Even the Giants.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Never imagined there could be someone that can like both teams. Phili fans hate Dallas more than anything. Even the Giants.
i couldn't have imagined it either.

mustangbee

Established Member
ive never lived anywhere close to PA, but ive always been an eagles diehard fan since the 80s when i was a kid...great game...now if we could improved that running game

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
What a game!! So many ups and downs. Points off turnovers is what won the game, no question. 7 sacks, 4 turnovers forced, 300+ yrds passing (AGAIN) for McNabb, westbrook played a good game except for the fumble early. The defense did a superb job shutting T.O down. Did you see how frusterated he was on the sidelines?

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
i get great pleasure in seeing parcell's having to deal with him now. it just goes to show that he can't play for any team without making problems. i could not have asked for a better game. all the eagles need now is for dante stallworthe(sp?) to return.

Users who are viewing this thread