Man's true origins? (Sumerian and the Annunaki)

obZidian

Established Member
I recently finished watching the Fourth Kind and I was interested in what they mentioned about the Sumerians and their artifacts depicting aliens, UFO's, etc.

I knew that the sumerian culture was one that was recently, relative of course, discovered and that there were some great finds when their language was translated.

In a nut shell, the Sumerian civilization is the oldest and the first to bring or "develop" much of the stories and modern themes that rose throughout the centuries such as the commonality of religions, math, a calender, agriculture, etc. They had a very complex system of written language as well.

What I found through searching around on different sites (youtube FTW!!!) was crazy... the premise is eerily believable. Everyone that I've talked to recently about this and showed them the info (all factual based on what is found from their civilization) had the same reaction..... faith. Though we are skeptical by nature ( a good thing) this just seems to make sense though some folks will rather say "I don't believe in those things" because they're are just programed to have that reaction, unfortunately.

So, this is a video that will get you started:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BToUxSi-QwA"]YouTube- The Sumerians and the Annunaki - Part 1[/nomedia]

There're four of these and if you still want, watch them.... its crazy interesting.

So, what are your thoughts? Do you feel that this might the truth behind our origin? Please, if you're a very religious person, catholic/christian for example, remember that the stories of Genesis can ALL BE FOUND or based from the Sumerian literature/tablets. The number 7 and its significance (7 days of creation) stems from the Sumerian tablets... they had 7 tablets of laws or commandments.

So, with an open mind, what are your thoughts? Honest, real debate please.

A.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
While I believe that mankind came out of Africa, it is highly possible that the Sumerians were the first civilized peoples. We may find out something at a later time, but this seems to be the accepted archaeological findings from what we know.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
God is an alien?

That's what she said in the movie. Before saying that they could play god

obZidian

Established Member
While I believe that mankind came out of Africa, it is highly possible that the Sumerians were the first civilized peoples. We may find out something at a later time, but this seems to be the accepted archaeological findings from what we know.

Initially, what we assumed is that a massive migration took place from the continent of africa and/or that region. It would be foolish, on the other hand, that all modern man originated just from africa.

The Sumerian culture is basically the oldest civilization just like the ancient syrians, babylonians, etc.

You can either believe what is written or not. If you go on further you'll hear/see that our moon was a formation from planet x/10's (nibiru) moon striking a primitive earth (called tiamat) and that the remainder of the debris formed what we now know to be our asteroid belt.

What I find absolutely crazy is how they (the sumerians) had a clear depiction of how the solar system truly is NOW and with detailed descriptions of the outer planets such as neptune and uranus being water based planets. Also, they had a clear illustration(s) of how the solar system is actually comprised, with earth being the 7th (magic number 7 again!) planet when entering out solar system.

Coupled that with the structural findings on Mars (The face, river beds, Pyramid structures, etc. ) you got yourself a redefining moment in history. I think/feel the worst part about all of this is that those that are blinded by religion (I'm not an atheist mind you, I faith is strong) to open their minds and accept these new realities....

Galileo has considered a heretic for his theories that the earth (ancient tiamat with continental formation called pangea) WAS NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE and that we actually revolved around the sun, not the universe revolving around the earth. That God had his magical gates surrounding the earth that held back the great waters... the very same gates that opened up and gave us the great flood.

Great stuff!!

C-Tidda

Established Member
Have you guys watched the series on the History Channel called Ancient Aliens? I would elaborate more but Im on my iPhone and im in class LOL.

Last edited:
Here's how I surmise things. God said it. I believe it. That settles it. Everything went down the way God said it did in the Bible. And Christians not believing God's Word have weak faith and don't trust God or His Word.

skwabinator

Established Member
Initially, what we assumed is that a massive migration took place from the continent of africa and/or that region. It would be foolish, on the other hand, that all modern man originated just from africa.

You can either believe what is written or not. If you go on further you'll hear/see that our moon was a formation from planet x/10's (nibiru) moon striking a primitive earth (called tiamat) and that the remainder of the debris formed what we now know to be our asteroid belt.

If you take a DNA sample from any person in the world who was not born in africa (this also includes people born there but not of african descent) you will find that every sample has markers that tell scientists that we are all descended from a small group of about 100 people who left Africa from the north. Anybody born in Africa (excluding the group mentioned above) has none of these markers. To me that seems like strong evidence that a large scale exodus from Africa really did take place.

The satellite that collided with Earth was called Theia and it was a Trojan satellite of Earth. When the collision occurred it nearly or completely melted both planets. The solid metal core or Theia dropped out of the planet and fell into Earth, giving earth its solid core and unusually high density. Some debris fell to Earth, the rest accreted into The Moon.

I know you guys like to stick together and probably won't take a first time posters opinions/research for what it really is, but this is the science of it all. Not trying to say you are wrong, just trying to get some more information out there.

Punisher302

Established Member
Here's how I surmise things. God said it. I believe it. That settles it. Everything went down the way God said it did in the Bible. And Christians not believing God's Word have weak faith and don't trust God or His Word.

Dude, really? How do you know "God" said anything? Cause you read it in the bible? How do you know the Bible is real? What if someone/a group of people sat down to write a huge literal hoax that people still believe now? What about how a lot of the text in the bible is a regergatation and/or is very similar to things written in other non-christian religious texts?

Religious people scare me -- that is a prime example why. You blind yourself, even when you've been given the capacity to make a conscious choice, to other ideas that could possibly be truth because they go against what you've already set yourself up to believe. Trying to reason with religious people is an absolute waste of time.

Very interesting topic, op. Ever since I saw the movie Stargate as a kid I wondered if we'd all been tricked into believing the things we do now.

RCRAMIE

Established Member

The Greeks felt the same way about their gods.

99CobraRC

Established Member
Here is a link to the wikipedia page for Zecharia Sitchin http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin.

Regardless of the fact that Sitchin's speculations have been ridiculed by professional scientists, historians, and archaeologists, who note many problems with his translations of ancient texts[1] and categorize his work as pseudoscience, throughout the years his theories have contributed to many cultural ideas and movies.

Last edited:
Dude, really? How do you know "God" said anything? Cause you read it in the bible? How do you know the Bible is real? What if someone/a group of people sat down to write a huge literal hoax that people still believe now? What about how a lot of the text in the bible is a regergatation and/or is very similar to things written in other non-christian religious texts?

Religious people scare me -- that is a prime example why. You blind yourself, even when you've been given the capacity to make a conscious choice, to other ideas that could possibly be truth because they go against what you've already set yourself up to believe. Trying to reason with religious people is an absolute waste of time.

Very interesting topic, op. Ever since I saw the movie Stargate as a kid I wondered if we'd all been tricked into believing the things we do now.

I've seen God's supernatural power on display in my own life and my own church. Just Christian's alone"speaking in tongues" are receiving utterances from the Holy Spirit of God. That's enough evidence for me. That's why I think people are woefully ignorant on this planet thinking that they have disproved God's existence when countless have been eyewitnesses of seeing God's awesome power on display. You haven't had my eyewitness experiences or that of others, so you will never be able to wrap your mind around the supernatural. I've seen enough already in my life to have zero doubt that God is real and the Bible is 100% accurate.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

You were just asking for it on that one.:lol1:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I've seen God's supernatural power on display in my own life and my own church. Just Christian's alone"speaking in tongues" are receiving utterances from the Holy Spirit of God. That's enough evidence for me. That's why I think people are woefully ignorant on this planet thinking that they have disproved God's existence when countless have been eyewitnesses of seeing God's awesome power on display. .

thats not god, man

clearly that's the work of satan

:lol:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
IMO, and im gonna mind**** a bunch of you with this, but we were created by ourselves.

Yes.

In the future, due to racial lines getting blurred, our genetic code will become so weak we will need to find a way to harvest and introduce new coding to save our race (its apparent even now that this is happening). In a pinch we get the great idea that "if we go back in time, plant seeds on a planet, we will be able to harvest them in the present". Except that during a miscalculation, we end up planting seeds on our own planet in the past, and end up being our own creators.

A pre-destinational paradox if you will. We exist simply because we created ourselves to exist.

The Greeks felt the same way about their gods.

IMO we should go back to polytheism. Its just way more of a "fun" religion than monotheistic ones. "I cant explain it therefore there is likely a god that controls it", while sounding just as unrealistic, is better than "yeah, i cant explain it so one guy must have created it all and controls it all, all at once".

One of the reasons I love Battlestar Galactica.

mclaren55

Established Member
IMO, and im gonna mind**** a bunch of you with this, but we were created by ourselves.

Yes.

In the future, due to racial lines getting blurred, our genetic code will become so weak we will need to find a way to harvest and introduce new coding to save our race (its apparent even now that this is happening). In a pinch we get the great idea that "if we go back in time, plant seeds on a planet, we will be able to harvest them in the present". Except that during a miscalculation, we end up planting seeds on our own planet in the past, and end up being our own creators.

A pre-destinational paradox if you will. We exist simply because we created ourselves to exist.

IMO we should go back to polytheism. Its just way more of a "fun" religion than monotheistic ones. "I cant explain it therefore there is likely a god that controls it", while sounding just as unrealistic, is better than "yeah, i cant explain it so one guy must have created it all and controls it all, all at once".

One of the reasons I love Battlestar Galactica.

Only one problem, time travel to the past is theoretically impossible. Theoretically, only time travel to the future is possible. It's because of causality, basically if someone opened a wormhole and was viewing themselves in the past, and say had a gun and shot their past self, who pulled the trigger in the first place? That according to Hawking is why only time travel into the future is possible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread