Manual shifter stick

Suzuki-steve

Hey all, looking for shifter stick recommendations. I currently have a 5.0 power tower. The stick that came with it was too short and did not reach back for enough. So I tried the Steeda Tri ax and it wasn’t much better. Is there a stick you like best? I am looking for something taller and that reaches farther back for a better 2nd to 3rd shift. B&M Hurst, MGW?
0efe5d8663f16be2b5e7976cf86a8152.jpg
1ee0c0d3034519b81f062c4089e961c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
If you do a search on eBay you may get lucky. MGW made a shifter handles years ago where the handle bolted on like normal, but the upper portion of it was angled and swiveled to your desired location. The base of the handle was anodized blue.

Hey all, looking for shifter stick recommendations. I currently have a 5.0 power tower. The stick that came with it was too short and did not reach back for enough. So I tried the Steeda Tri ax and it wasn’t much better. Is there a stick you like best? I am looking for something taller and that reaches farther back for a better 2nd to 3rd shift. B&M Hurst, MGW? View attachment 1461301View attachment 1461302

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

We offer a variety of replacement shift sticks in a number of offsets to fit nearly any application. Our Flat bar and Round bar style shift sticks will fit all of our Hurst shifter assemblies and will mount to a number of other manufacturers shifter assemblies as well. If the mounting holes on your current shift stick measure 1 7/8” center to center than please take a look at what we have to offer. All of our replacement shift sticks will be threaded for a 3/8” X 16 shift ball or knob. Our friendly staff can also help you choose the correct shift stick for your application. Please give us a call at 707-544-4761 to discuss all of your shifter and shift stick options.

-Jason at Flowmaster

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have an MGW shifter in my Bullitt with the newer handle base that allows me to change the handles quickly. In my wife’s Bullitt I have a steeda tri-ax base with a hurst long handle. Personally for comfort the hurst is great, no reaching and you can hammer gears with ease haha

Users who are viewing this thread