Marauder 1, GTO 0

bigslim

Established Member
Tonight on my home from work I was driving down Michigan Ave and I went by a red 2004 GTO. I thought nothing of it until he comes roaring by me. I really wanted to tear one off in his azz but where we were there are usually a lot of Dearborn cops. So I took it easy and caught him at the next light. He was behind a car in the next lane. I had a free lane. When the light changed I got on it so he could see that he was barking up the wrong tree. Next thing I know he comes roaring up again. I then hit it again and started to pull on him. We then came to the next light and I shot off on him. At the next light he puts his window and asked what I had done to me car. I told him it had an Eaton M112 blower on it. He said "man, it sure sounds nice" and proceeded to drive off giving me the thumbs up. Man I love beating these cars with my "family sedan".

UtOhCop

Established Member
That's a very nice maruader you have there. How much did the eaton setup run you?

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
Is your car auto or manual? Around here I've only seen old people driving Marauders and it dissapoints me, they probably have no idea how much potential they have but instead they drive 10 under the limit. Maybe they thought it was a regular Mercury with nice exhaust tips. Nice car and good kill either way.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Big - that is one badass "family car". Do you think the Bernstein family would like it as a daily diver......LOL

MATT SS

The only real problem I saw with the re-release of the 03/04 Maruader is that they took a real HEAVY chassis and mated it with only 300 HP! That thing would have been nice if it came stock with a 03/04 Cobra engine. Nowadays a sport sedan needs AT LEAST 400HP to keep up!!!

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Good kill. With almost 100 more rwhp you shoule be able to take a stock 04GTO.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Nice kill.. There is a guy with a black one who parks in the same garage, and I drool whenever i see it. THose things look bad ass and I want one for a family car as well. Nice numbers as well. I think you just gotta have a charger on those things :)

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Silverstrike said:
Not really true as the 63/64/65's had 4 speeds
OK Mr. Smarty Pants, I'll edit my post with the term *modern*, as I assumed most would have figured out, considering the discussion... :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread