Marauder "Dark Side" sleaze!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
This thread exists to post all your rants and stories that cannot be posted anywhere else due to politics and $$$$$ concerns.

Got a Marauder problem, story, complaint?

Post it here for a little "Conflict Resolution" and let others know what is going on behind the scenes on the "Dark Side" of Mercury Marauder!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
I guess I'll raise myself from the mud.

Last edited:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Did OJ Simpson kill his wife and Ron Goldman? Yes, the state just could not prove its case. I've seen it countless times. Just because the case is dismissed does not mean your innocent.

Yadda Yadda Yadda. The post this was in response to was edited days later. So id does not make sense. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Defyant said:
Did OJ Simpson kill his wife and Ron Goldman? Yes, the state just could not prove its case. I've seen it countless times. Just because the case is dismissed does not mean your innocent.

Since I am not that good at puzzles, is this a round-a-bout way of asking about the motor again?

If so, no problem.

I already posted above that Greg's car was damaged on the dyno in Kansas.
The only other thing I know is that some SCT dealer clown was trying to put 22 degrees of timing into the car while on the dyno. What extent was the damage, I'm not a mechanic so I do not know.

Again, I was not there so talk to Greg.

But what better way than to call the guy up and get a play by play version of what happened.

Since Greg's number is posted on his website and in multiple posts on MM.net, I don't think he'll mind me repeating it here.

Greg's phone number 913-302-5780

Please report back and let us all know what you found out!

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Defyant said:
tmac1337, check ur PMs

Looks like we were posting around the same time.

My bad, but it looks like the engine thing is being worked on anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread