marauder vs magnum rt

drewbreeze

Established Member
Driving home from dinner with my gf I see a Magnum rt cruising in the lane next to me as we go through DC. My overdrive is off do to hills and speed limit so she's ROARING. roll my window down to hear him rev it up.lol cracked the window waved my finger saying don't do it, told my girl if he's stock I'll eat that sh*t up! Cut to the Chase, were cruising at 40 on a long stretch of road, he hits it and hes already half a car in front. I walked him down and blew past him almost as if he stood still. got up to 100 and left off a couple cars ahead. Then again pulls up next to me we're about 40 again, both hit it I easily pull away and increasing distance I left off he goes straight as I turn onto the ramp.... Mods: 4.10s jlt and tune

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Driving home from dinner with my gf I see a Magnum rt cruising in the lane next to me as we go through DC. My overdrive is off do to hills and speed limit so she's ROARING. roll my window down to hear him rev it up.lol cracked the window waved my finger saying don't do it, told my girl if he's stock I'll eat that sh*t up! Cut to the Chase, were cruising at 40 on a long stretch of road, he hits it and hes already half a car in front. I walked him down and blew past him almost as if he stood still. got up to 100 and left off a couple cars ahead. Then again pulls up next to me we're about 40 again, both hit it I easily pull away and increasing distance I left off he goes straight as I turn onto the ramp.... Mods: 4.10s jlt and tune

Nice kill against the "Roach." That's what they look like, and sounds like it's living up to the name - getting smashed multiple times and still not dead LOL! :lol:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Great write up and good kill:beer:

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
Nice kill! Now u just need an eaton swap & you can leave the SRT8's! My dad loves he's eaton MM. MM's are awesome.

FastCarsFTW

Casual
Established Member
lol cracked the window waved my finger saying don't do it

imager.php
[/URL] GIFSoup[/IMG]

you don't say...

Users who are viewing this thread