Marauderville III

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Allright guys, enough of the sibling rivalry...Who's going to MVIII? I will be there "with bells on" as they say. [Not sure what thet means.] My plane tickets are bought, and Carfixer and I get a week in Detroit without the wives! [What could happen? :shrug: ] I can't wait to meet my Motor City brothers, and spend a few days talking cars and knocking back a few cold ones. :beer: I'm looking forward to all the events, but I really can't wait for dyno day at Alternative Automotive to watch Lidio work his magic. My hat's off to all those who are working so hard behind [and in front of] the scenes to make this happen! :bowdown: So, let's get the word out and make this one the best ever!!! :burnout: :burnout:

MikesMerc

Established Member
LOL....maybe.

But I heard it was YOU out there last Saturday putting the fear into everyone with that bad blownMM :)

C'mon, now YOU'RE gonna be the one scaring everyone off :D

Fourth Horseman

Established Member
I'm going to try and make it, but without my car. Fingers crossed that finances and everything else comes together and I can be there.

Last edited:

MarauderMike

Established Member
I was lurking about Woodward Saturday night, but didn't run see Mike out and about. Stopped and talked to a guy with a really great 58 DeSoto, his buddies were up from Charlotte and they had the jaw dropped look that so many Woodward rookies have. They wished they had a street like that in Charlotte.

MarauderMike

Established Member
02JoeGhost said:
When is this happening? I wouldnt mind driving up there for a little fun in the Merc.

Joe
Joe, the Woodward Dream Cruise will be on Saturday August 27, 2005. Things start to heat up at least a week in advance. If you get out early enough you might be able to find an individual parking spot along Woodward to hang out for the day, MikesMerc could give you more info on that. Marauderville III, which is being held in conjunction with the Woodward Dream Cruise, is our National Marauder event and is reserved for Marauders only. However, if you are in the area walking around please stop by and say hello. If you have never been, you should. It is the largest single day car show in the world. Cars from all over the world show up for this event.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Well I will definetly make sure to make it up there with my marauder. I went to the dream cruise a few years ago and it was a blast.

Joe

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Ok guys, the time is drawing near, and I am on a plane tomorrow to meet with my Marauder bretheren from around the country! I rarely get excited about things, but I really can't wait for this. :beer:

A huge Thanks to the Motor City Marauders for all thier hard work!! :bowdown:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
We are driving up tomorrow. MCM has done an outstanding job on this!

Are you going to Alt. Auto? Lidio will be doing a pulley, trans upgrade and dyno on my MM.

Hope to meet you there.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Defyant said:
We are driving up tomorrow. MCM has done an outstanding job on this!

Are you going to Alt. Auto? Lidio will be doing a pulley, trans upgrade and dyno on my MM.

Hope to meet you there.

I will be at Lidio's first thing in the morning! Carfixer and I will be in Trilogy2!! :beer:

See you there!

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
tallboy said:
I will be at Lidio's first thing in the morning! Carfixer and I will be in Trilogy2!! :beer:

See you there!

Hey Chuck, I hope you and Claude have a great time. Wish I could go. Say Hi to the guys for me. :beer: Hopefully next year we can coordinate MV IV here in Florida. Get as much info as you can for planning purposes.

TOM

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Hey Chuck, I hope you and Claude have a great time. Wish I could go. Say Hi to the guys for me. :beer: Hopefully next year we can coordinate MV IV here in Florida. Get as much info as you can for planning purposes.

TOM

You got it, Tom. A class act like you will be missed, but I will raise a glass in your honor! :beer:

MikesMerc

Established Member
Final preparations are complete! The time has come!! The MCM crew hopes everyone enjoys this event and that it reflects the hard work and energy put into making it happen.

Party On!!

jstevens

Established Member
MarauderMike said:
Joe, the Woodward Dream Cruise will be on Saturday August 27, 2005. Things start to heat up at least a week in advance. If you get out early enough you might be able to find an individual parking spot along Woodward to hang out for the day, MikesMerc could give you more info on that. Marauderville III, which is being held in conjunction with the Woodward Dream Cruise, is our National Marauder event and is reserved for Marauders only. However, if you are in the area walking around please stop by and say hello. If you have never been, you should. It is the largest single day car show in the world. Cars from all over the world show up for this event.

I think its the 20th. www.woodwarddreamcruise.com

Users who are viewing this thread