Mark Your Calendars for Endless Summer 2012 in Ocean City, MD - October 4-7

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Who registered their car for the show?

Any input for the agenda? Any likes or dislikes on our agenda or activities from the spring show?

Are we all registering to park in the inlet lot?? :shrug: I don't want to miss registration like i did for AM :bash:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I am registered. and as I read the registration, they say 3 modifications besides the engine, or special interest vehicles, which I would think our SVT cars fall into that area. I guess we will see if they accept my registration, of course I had three mods, just dont consider my car highly modified.

Last edited:

djervin

Established Member
We have hotel rooms booked.... I will not be driving the 03 Redfire/ Parchment vert, I no longer have it :nonono:.... I will be in a 10 Black/ flat Black striped GT500! Just picked it up today :banana:!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
We have hotel rooms booked.... I will not be driving the 03 Redfire/ Parchment vert, I no longer have it :nonono:.... I will be in a 10 Black/ flat Black striped GT500! Just picked it up today :banana:!

Congratulations!!

You should join us in Frederick tomorrow for MACA Dyno Day. There are some slots still open and some good company and food.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
The list of attendees is in the original post of this thread. Please check that your name is on the list. I am soliciting ideas for the agenda. We will mirror some things from Spring.

I am going down with a group on Thursday AM if anyone wants to join.

Last edited:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
The show is full and registration is closed. Looks like it will be a good turn out!

From the web site: Thanks to all the Car Show enthusiasts this event has reached its maximum number of participants.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Most of the MACA members are staying at the Carousel on 118th street. It is a great place to party and watch cars from the garage. They also have covered parking.

Users who are viewing this thread