Maryland Cobra owners

kassman

Established Member
I live in Ellicott City, MD and am looking for a good shop to buy & install a cat back system. Probably going with the magnaflows based on what I have read here. Any suggestions?

Blackcobra

Established Member
Most folks think the best shop in the area is Springfield Motorsport in Northern Virginia:
http://www.springfieldmotorsport.com/

They specialize in late model Mustangs.

They already did work on an 03 Cobra recently. Exhaust, intake, chip, subframes. I went down to check it out last week and there must have been 20 late model mustangs being worked on. Installing an exhaust would be very, very simple for them. In fact, two were being installed in late model 4.6 GTs while I was in the shop.

POINTCOVER

Established Member
Originally posted by kassman
I live in Ellicott City, MD and am looking for a good shop to buy & install a cat back system. Probably going with the magnaflows based on what I have read here. Any suggestions?

Kassman,
I also live in Ellicott City and just got my 03 Cobra from Towson Ford. I use a place in Ellicott City off Red Branch road called Benchmark Motors. These guys are top notch and highly recommend them. Ask for Danny, he's a great guy.
I would order the system over the internet and have it delivered directly to Benchmark. There are tons of places you can order from. Let me know how it goes or just email me. Good Luck.

[email protected]

Blackcobra

Established Member
HPB,

Great to know you're in our area!

P.S. I tried your web site (<www.hbh.com>) multiple times and it keeps telling me "page cannot be found." Maybe it's only temporary or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread