Maryland Performance??

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Hey all. Is anyone familiar with, or even had tuning done by Maryland Performance?? I know they have been around awhile, and I know they have tuned a lot of Cobras, but I have not had any experience with them myself.

Reason I ask is that they have moved their shop from Rockville to Frederick and are more conveniently located for me than to go to SGS in PA. I spoke with a few of the guys there yesterday and they seem knowledgeable and friendly.Any input is greatly appreciated.

Maryland Performance Center

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i only bought a couple of stuff from them when they were in rockville. i never heard anything bad about them except being pricy on tuning

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Yeah, they are a little bit pricey, but they told me they do a lot of driveability tuning as well as just 4th gear pulls. I don't mind paying a little more to make sure the car is running right in all areas.

TRBO VNM

I understand they are closer, but why not drive and support one of the shops that supports MACA regularly?

I really don't know much about them, sorry. no personal experience.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I looked into them for some head work a few years back and it was pricey. I can't attest to their work though.

I ended up going to JPC to have a new combo built. I was very happy with the numbers.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Excessive Motorsports

Hour Drive from Frederick!

frederick md - Google Maps

Been to Excessive, and liked them. Unfortunatley, the last time I called, whoever answered (don't know if it was Torry or not) was not only rude, but quoted me like $450 for a tune. He acted like I was bothering him by even calling. Pissed me off......

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
I bought a few things from there when they were in Gaithersburg. But other then that no tuning or anything like that.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hermann is just outside of College Park. I was just over by his shop last weekend and saw a bunch of Cobras in there.

Users who are viewing this thread