Marysville Speed 'N Custom - Dyno (FYI)

Tylerb59

Established Member
Marysville Speed n' Custom
5701 48th Dr. NE
Suite C5
Marysville, WA 98270
(360) 657-3659

Looks like another local shop has emerged with a Dynojet. I'm probably going to go over there this weekend to check it out and get a baseline with my current mods before the blower.

I called and they said $85 for 3 pulls, and $150 per hour for dyno tuning. A/F is available with a sniffer, yay.

If it's a good setup, I can inquire about a group dyno / discount and see what we can get.

FYI.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
FYI

THIS IS LITTLE MONSTERS SHOP. I dont know if they sold it, but they must have. I dynoed there my first time, I didnt like the way they had things done.....the A/F was all jacked up cause I kept blowing the sniffer off and then they wouldnt redyno. Hopefully if it is new owners they are better.....but I dont know....

Little Monsters Hot Cars
5701 48th Drive Northeast Suite 5C, Marysville, WA 98270
(360) 657-3659
phonephone | map

Rick

Tylerb59

Established Member
Oh, damn ... name threw me off.

Good eye, Brian. ;)

At any rate it's a heck of a lot closer then CC.

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
WEll I just got a call from the owner, I called and asked who was running the place now, and he called me back....Maybe new management is better, it might be worth a shot...

Rick

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i think i'm gonna stay with carbconn
btw, where the hell is marsville?
another booney town by arlington/sammamish?

JaKaL

Established Member
RickSvt said:
WEll I just got a call from the owner, I called and asked who was running the place now, and he called me back....Maybe new management is better, it might be worth a shot...

Rick

Well a call back is a move in the right direction. I may take a trip up next week myself. I owe James my last CC results but have not sent them since getting his [sic] 'I'm swamped' message. I'd really like to get my A/F nailed down and am skeptical of CC's sniffer.

The beast is running great on his current tune but, who can hear detonation over the other lovely sounds.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i could hear detonation pretty well
when my brother put in 87 octane :cuss:
you only hear it when boost kicks in

Tylerb59

Established Member
So I went and got my car dyno'd there today, and it's a decent setup. It's an above ground dyno which I've never been on before, but once you see it in action it's nothing to worry about.

The shop is a little out of the way (a few lefts and right turns through an industrial park), but the guys there seem to know their stuff. At the time their A/F sniffer was out of order and they wanted me to reschedule until next week when they had that back together.
I'm N/A and A/F isn't quite as crucial to me especially with simple bolt ons so I went ahead anyway with a slightly reduced rate.

They have a handful of Mustangs out front and in the shop with some wicked power. From what I gathered several of the crew there used to work at Mike's Mustangs, so take it from there. I like Carb Connection, but this place is closer and a little bit cheaper and I think I'll be giving them my business from time to time and when I get my blower installed.

I'm not 100% sold on their shop setup (looks pretty backed up) but there are some pretty fast FI cars coming out of there!

FWIW - I put down 283.6 / 329.6 with basically just a CAI, TB, Exhaust and Diablo Predator. Needless to say I was pretty happy. :)

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Good numbers.....I hope that they get that Airfuel down right. Were they able to print you out dyno graphs or give you copys on floppy or cd????

Rick

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
you made more than anthony

anthony needs to get KB or vortech soon

btw, tyler your gt sounds HELLA BADASS in i-90 bridge

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
They are getting better at that atleast....I think that maybe the new ownership is helping things out, which is good

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Sounds good. Carb Connection offered us a free dyno on the new saleen so we will do that soon. Tylerb59, your Numbers are damn good man. Torque is up there. Saleen needs some bolt-ons. May half to check this place out some time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread