Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT

SVT04

Established Member
Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Tim Hortons here in Edmonton and started to pull through the drive thru for an iced cap. Sitting there at the front door was a thing of absolute automotive beauty. I started to get a woody it was so beautiful ....my wife was with me and she agreed it was one beautiful car. I have never seen one before so when we came home we looked it up on the web here it is ..... http://www.emotionmeetsbusiness.com/newqpsite.html?lang=na

What an awesome car...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You're just now seeing this car? It's been out for a couple years now, and they're actually getting ready to launch the new design which is ten times better looking than the current.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I used to hate them but I think it's an acquired taste. If I could afford I would love to drive it, it's rare, hot, and drives like it should.

SVT04

Established Member
svtfocus2cobra said:
You're just now seeing this car? It's been out for a couple years now, and they're actually getting ready to launch the new design which is ten times better looking than the current.

Not many running around up here ......

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
a guy came to my work the other day with one of those in black. that was the first time i had seen one in person. and they look dead sexy up close:bowdown:

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
:nonono: meh..not impressed, and I see them all the time! It looks like a buick LaSabre mated with a Jaguar XKR. I'd probably spank one too if I lined up against it as well.

Guys, he's in Canada, give him a break.. They are a little SLOWER with the products over there.. JUST KIDDING!! Yea, I have two or three of them that live in my neighborhood.. One has a license plate that says "oh yea" and then the other one says "mstbnc" (must be nice)!! They are definitely sweet.. The two doors are sweet too.

SVT04

Established Member
ThinkTwice said:
:nonono: meh..not impressed, and I see them all the time! It looks like a buick LaSabre mated with a Jaguar XKR. I'd probably spank one too if I lined up against it as well.

I know I would spank him with my Cobra too....and have fun doing so. But I don't think the point of the Maserati is being faster than anyone...I think the point is that it is one nice car....sex on wheels...if you want a real cool luxury/performance sedan then there you have it.

bestbuy654

J-E-T-S
Established Member
i drove one actually yesterday at work. They are ok. I have driven like 5 of them. I am not joking. The car pretty much sells cause of the name "maserati".

Jefe

Established Member
they had that on Entourage for a few episodes. Definitely a SICK car!

Users who are viewing this thread