MASSIVE TERMINATOR PARTS LIST + TONS OF PICS :beer: !!!

Invictus

Banned
^
It's a STOCK (28 spline) rear end out of a 2003 Mustang GT. Only thing done to it is the gears which are FRPP 4.10's. All control arms, ABS sensors, springs, brakes, etc. Complete rear included.

SVT_CAT

Established Member
How big is the nitrous bottle?! And does your prices include shipping? Interested in the bottle and steering column (what color and it is leather, right) And do you have the radiator?

03DSGKB

Established Member
parts

hey vacumm line are 15 shipped and electronics parts are original eaton parts or for a whipple lmk thanks

96tangcobra

Established Member
What "lower part" are you talking about...? I sent you the entire speakers exactly as pictured.

Theres a piece that that pod sits on the runs behind the door best I can remember..Im not saying you sent anything other then what you pictured but that piece is critical to mounting the pods...I just assumed I guess that they would be included.But If you have them,I will pay you for them.Thanks,Les

Invictus

Banned
Theres a piece that that pod sits on the runs behind the door best I can remember..Im not saying you sent anything other then what you pictured but that piece is critical to mounting the pods...I just assumed I guess that they would be included.But If you have them,I will pay you for them.Thanks,Les

The pods mount with one screw. Get a small screw driver and pry the covers off, you'll see a screw hole in the dead center, and you'll see where they screw into on your vehicle. Each speaker mounts with one single screw.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread