Matrix 5's for gen 2

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Can you send me pictures of them? Does this include tires?

I thought the post was self explanatory. Let me make myself clear. Carlos Juarez over at Centerline has a new set of Matrix 5's on the shelf. Supposedly the person who ordered them had his truck go up in flames. Centerline allowed this person to cancel the order. Now the wheels are available at a discount price.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
:fm:
I thought the post was self explanatory. Let me make myself clear. Carlos Juarez over at Centerline has a new set of Matrix 5's on the shelf. Supposedly the person who ordered them had his truck go up in flames. Centerline allowed this person to cancel the order. Now the wheels are available at a discount price.
\

I asked you for some damn pictures I can read. :fm: I went to the centerline website and did not see pictures of them. Next time you have a problem send me a PM BUT that BS above was unecessary:nonono:

http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=35&sw_id=646 - This is a picture of the rim for those who want to see it. I just spoke with Carlos about them.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
:fm:

I asked you for some damn pictures I can read. :fm: I went to the centerline website and did not see pictures of them. Next time you have a problem send me a PM BUT that BS above was unecessary:nonono:

http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=35&sw_id=646 - This is a picture of the rim for those who want to see it. I just spoke with Carlos about them.

Easy there fella. I thought everybody knew what Matrix 5's looked like. The wheels you posted are not Matrix 5's.

These are matrix 5's.
DSCN2364.sized.jpg

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Yes but the wheels that are for sale from Carlos are in the picture I posted. I am easy just did not appreciate the tone.

Your truck looks great by the way. What suspension drop kit are you using?

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Sorry man, I just wasn't sure where you were coming from... my bad. The white truck is my old truck. I sold it a while back. The Matrix 5 is part of the Sundance collection. There must be a misunderstanding between you two. The picture you posted are Galley style wheels from the sundance collection. Last week I bought a new set of Matrix 5's from Carlos. He called me today to tell me located another set in-house. The only difference is this particular set has 6.0 BS. The set I order have 5.5. I decided to hold off to receive the set I originally ordered.

The drop on the truck consists of Hotchkis leafs w/ 1-2" drop shackles and Belltech 4804 coil spring up front.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Sorry man, I just wasn't sure where you were coming from... my bad. The white truck is my old truck. I sold it a while back. The Matrix 5 is part of the Sundance collection. There must be a misunderstanding between you two. The picture you posted are Galley style wheels from the sundance collection. Last week I bought a new set of Matrix 5's from Carlos. He called me today to tell me located another set in-house. The only difference is this particular set has 6.0 BS. The set I order have 5.5. I decided to hold off to receive the set I originally ordered.

The drop on the truck consists of Hotchkis leafs w/ 1-2" drop shackles and Belltech 4804 coil spring up front.

Much appreciated. Thanks for the clarification. Those rims on your truck are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread