Matrix2: DONT READ IF YA HAVENT SEEN IT

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
well, then I will add something. That Movie KICKED ASS!! The extra long action sequences just took my breath away. And dont get me started on the freeway chase scene. That thing was crazy.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
I give it two "thumbs up" as well.

As far as the spoiler....

How about the two door choice (and final "superman" sequence) at the end?...awesome

:thumbsup:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Big thumbs down from me...:kaboom:

Action scenes were OK and the special effects should get an award, but the story/plot sucked. I'll stick with the original.

U.M.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
The trick is to wait in a crowded theater and rush the seats next to a single cutie or group of cuties. Makes any movie a surefire pleasure to watch. With regards to Matrix Reloaded? Ho-hum...

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I liked it. And that girl in the restaurant (who kissed Neo) was pretty darn hot. :) All in all -- I really enjoyed it.

EDIT: And the scene with Neo fighting the Agent Smiths on that playground is one of my favorite scenes of all-time.

Last edited:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Id do that but its a surefire way to get them to move
Originally posted by ox03
The trick is to wait in a crowded theater and rush the seats next to a single cutie or group of cuties. Makes any movie a surefire pleasure to watch. With regards to Matrix Reloaded? Ho-hum...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> chunkysoup: I'd do that but it's a surefire way to get them to move

Self-deprecating humor..Gotta love it =>)

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
> chunkysoup: I'd do that but it's a surefire way to get them to move

Self-deprecating humor..Gotta love it =>)
:lol: :beer:

Jens03GT

Established Member
I thought that it was pretty good. The action scenes were awesome, however the way it just ended kind of made me mad. Why can't a movie just end anymore? These days it takes years before you can actually see the entire movie. Granted part three I think is coming in November or something. Overall , it was okay. Movies are kind of like cars in way. You can have a great car, but if you put the wrong rims on it . .........well lets just say rims make or break the car, just like the ending of a movie.

Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
One quick question, was that Agent Smith lying opposite Neo on the table at the end ? I loved everything but the ending ! :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread