Maximum Motorsports Forward-Offset Control Arms

Woody6799

Established Member
I have been looking into these to run with my stock K member to push the front wheels forward 3/4 of an inch. It's honestly just to get the front wheel a little more centered in the wheel well because it looks set back to me and it drives me nuts sometimes.

I have been looking into it and can't get a clear answer if it will cause front swaybar issues or not. I already have coil overs so that is not a concern and I don't want to upgrade to the tubular K at this point. Anyone have any info that may help me out?

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/Forward-offset-Front-Control-Arms-1994-04-Mustang-P395.aspx

I'D WIN

Established Member
I don't have any issues with my front sway bar. The sway bar end links and bushings were also upgraded.

96dreamer

Established Member
I have them with stock k/sway bar and end links. I didn't have any issues except for rubbing inner fender liner at first but that was due to the wiring relocate routing. I haven't had an alignment yet so i can't comment on any improvements.

Woody6799

Established Member
Thanks for the responses fellas. I definately don't want any rubbing, how was the wire routing causing it to rub?

96dreamer

Established Member
I had the wiring running down to the frame rail on the inside of the fender at the exact spot where the tire was at full clock. I moved some stuff up a little higher and got rid of all of my issues.

Users who are viewing this thread