Maximum MotorSports Full Length SubFrame Connectors

coreseller

Established Member
-Maximum MotorSports Full Length SubFrame Connectors, part # MMFL-3. They came bare metal and I've painted them with Rustoleum High
Heat paint and areas that need to be welded are bare metal and ready for install. Sold the car right before I was going to have these installed. All Instructions included along with a unused can of 3M underbody rubberized coating. Please email me at [email protected] , I will be unavailable from Sunday July 22 until Tuesday July 24 so please be patient if trying me then, thanks.....Mark. $100 Local Pick-up only, Cincy, Ohio.

Sold Pending Funds

Last edited:

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
coreseller said:
Sorry for the delay. I just got back into town and gotta leave for another few days this morning. I obviously would prefer local pick-up but I also want to sell them too, I'll check into shipping and get pics up when I get back.....Mark.

So how much do you want shipped to 48911

coreseller

Established Member
I put 2 coats of rustoleum barbecue black paint on these things and ground it off the areas that require welding. Thanks guys......Mark.

Last edited:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
hey im interested if its 125 shipped...paypal ready and everything. i've also sent u an email. BTW what is the color of the rosteleum?

Last edited:

coreseller

Established Member
Rustoleum is Barbecue Black (Low Gloss). Per the ad, I do not accept paypal, postal money order only, thanks.....Mark.

coreseller

Established Member
Not really since another guy said he is going to send payment tonight or tomorrow on the CC plates, we'll see. Thanks.....Mark.

CC Plates Sold

Last edited:

coreseller

Established Member
Yep. Still Available. I will be out of town from Friday Aug. 3rd until Sunday Aug 12th so if trying to reach me then please be patient, thanks.....Mark.

coreseller

Established Member
ttt

No Shipping

$100 Local Pick-Up Only, Sorry for the no shipping but they would have to go UPS Oversize which would be too much.

coreseller

Established Member
No Kidding....I just shipped tires from here (Ohio) to Mass. and paid over twice your costs, and they were not oversized as the FLSFC would be. They did weigh more, not much though. Doesn't matter, I frankly don't want to d*ck around with packaging them up and drag them to UPS only to lose money on shipping costs and net $100 for the hassle, not worth it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread