Maximum MotorSports Full Length SubFrame Connectors

coreseller

Established Member
Sounds good, I'm literally leaving town in the next 5 minutes and won't return until late the 19th also. Email me for phone # if still interested.....Mark.

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
I completly understand. I was just letting you know, ups overprices on the phone, so I box everything up myself, weigh it and measure it then I call them. I wish I were local, I need a set for my other cobra.
Good luck.

coreseller said:
No Kidding....I just shipped tires from here (Ohio) to Mass. and paid over twice your costs, and they were not oversized as the FLSFC would be. They did weigh more, not much though. Doesn't matter, I frankly don't want to d*ck around with packaging them up and drag them to UPS only to lose money on shipping costs and net $100 for the hassle, not worth it to me.

coreseller

Established Member
Yeah, UPS does like to charge the jack. I just got the bill for the tires and see where they hit me with an additional $12 charge on the tires since they're not boxed, and that's through my business account with drive up docks and all. No wonder they are losing market share to Fedex and other rivals.

Funny story: One of my customers manufactures reproduction stainless trim for 50's and 60's cars and utilizes our product (shipping tubes) to ship them in. His parts are all literally hand made and high dollar so a shipping claim turns into a nightmare. He got a rant with the UPS rep while I was there and suggested the rep send some his coworkers into Iraq and the whole mess would be over in a week. Quote: "You ***holes would even figure out a way to break the f*****g sand!!!" One of the funnier sales calls for me this year.

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
HAHA good story.....

coreseller said:
Yeah, UPS does like to charge the jack. I just got the bill for the tires and see where they hit me with an additional $12 charge on the tires since they're not boxed, and that's through my business account with drive up docks and all. No wonder they are losing market share to Fedex and other rivals.

Funny story: One of my customers manufactures reproduction stainless trim for 50's and 60's cars and utilizes our product (shipping tubes) to ship them in. His parts are all literally hand made and high dollar so a shipping claim turns into a nightmare. He got a rant with the UPS rep while I was there and suggested the rep send some his coworkers into Iraq and the whole mess would be over in a week. Quote: "You ***holes would even figure out a way to break the f*****g sand!!!" One of the funnier sales calls for me this year.

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member

I'll give you 80 and pick them up tommorrow.PM me with your address if you want.Thanks

coreseller

Established Member
No thanks, Considering they have 2 coats of Rustoleum Hi Heat paint on them along with the necessary welded areas prepped and a $7 can of 3M rubberized undercoating goes with them (along with all the original bolts / hardware / gussets and instructions) the price is $100 firm.....Mark.

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
Ok

Ok I will take them.Call me and I will pick them up.606-301-3366 Thanks Stratos

Users who are viewing this thread