maximum motorsports springs

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
MM Road & Track springs, 2005-14, Set

Anyone have input? Still looking as I am not happy with stance from our current selection. Eibach proline drop is nice but I've heard mixed reviews about the ride. Maximum motorsports seems to know what they're doing but wanted to ask you guys.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
MM is great but I just get concerned when not GT500 specific, much more front axle weight in the GT500.
-J

BlownAway03

Established Member
This is why I've pretty much decided to leave my suspension alone. From what I can tell, no springs are specific to the 11-14 GT500's with the lighter blocks. And a lot of the cars seem to end up sitting lower in the rear than the front.

SDBs13GT500

Established Member
Steeda, Eibach and FRPP all offer lowering springs for the GT500. I have Steeda springs and I do not have the problem of the rear sitting lower then the front. I still have the slight rake forward and I have seen other vehicles on here that are using the other manufactures springs and the maintain the slight rake as well.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
BMR also made a post of 3 GT500 specific springs coming out this year, very cool!
-J

Ky GT500

Established Member
This is why I've pretty much decided to leave my suspension alone. From what I can tell, no springs are specific to the 11-14 GT500's with the lighter blocks. And a lot of the cars seem to end up sitting lower in the rear than the front.

Eibach Pro Kit,,,,rear is not lower than front, still have rake,,what's the problem??? :coolman:

You're missing out by being afraid to switch,,do your homework,,you can get the right springs.

IMG_8497.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread