Maximum Motorsprts K-member

TRBO VNM

hey guys, I was just checking out hellion's site and figured I would pass along the info I just saw so everyone knows there is more offered now.

MM put together a complete package, minus the oil relocation kit, which already comes standard(canton relocation kit) in the hellion kits.

you get all these parts for an upgrade price of $795 for the 03/04 cobra kit. this is all public information on hellion's site and I just wanted to copy and inform some of you of the new offers they have. so now there are about 4 or 5 different one's you can choose from when/if you order from them.

Maximum Motorsports upgrade NEW!
MM Hellion K-member
MM Front control arms
MM Front coil over conversion kit w/hypercoil springs
MM Aluminum steering rack bushings
MM Caster camber plates
MM Ajustable tie rod ends

:beerchug:

TRBO VNM

shamis935 said:
do you know if this K-member differs from there standard, and if so how?

yes it does. They revamped the extra support. that smaller bar that was welded to the main kmember section and angles back for the additional straight bar that goes between the oil pan and tranny. I am pretty certain it still utilizes those bars, but in a different configuration. they have been working on it for a few months now. this way Hellion can offer a lot of variety with their kits. :beer:

TRBO VNM

acrod said:
I plan on getting the hellion kit with mm kmember upgrade as soon as I get this car paid off.

I hear that. mine is killing me now after everything else I have done. couple more yrs left. :cryying:

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
oh my giddy aunt, now i can do it

one of the reasons i stayed away from the turbo kits is they always specified a k-member better suited to drag racers.

while the heaton isnt really suited [AT ALL] to road course duty, turbos are. mooooooohahahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread