May 15th - Camarillo Petco meet

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Workin' on a couple of Stang (2-Terminators) buddies to come down from SB for the Petco parking lot meet then stick around for the muscle cars to show after 10:30. If we go, we're gonna be either in the Wendy's p-lot or Target p-lot to stay away from the crazy stuff that goes on in the Petco lot.

If you see a few Stangs in the bleachers, drop by and say hi.

I'll update this thread later, if I can get a commitment from them. Post a note, if any of you might be going.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Although I'm not calling it yet, there's clouds overhead and it's really windy. I'm not washing the cars until it calms down a bit. I'll keep you posted but, I'm thinkin' most everyone in the nice cars (muscle) are gonna keep their cars in the garage tonight.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
We're gonna stay home tonight... too much rain popping-up on the radar :(

Not sure if anyone is interested in doing this on the 22nd (night before Easter Sunday).

Misfitflesh

Established Member
I wanted to come out tonight but the rain ruined it..... So I made dinner plans.:thumbsup:

I wont be able to make it next saturday but ill catch up with you guys soon. :rockon:

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
it says may 15th right? I have an 03 L and I'll be there if its cool!

Damn... I hate it when I do that! It should have said March not May :bash:

I've only been there a couple of times and have not been there long enough to checkout the races. The main reason we go is to watch the pre-game show :rolling:. Although we've seen a couple of cool cars there, I wouldn't say it's a cool meet for the car/truck enthusiast.

From about 9'sh to about 10:30pm cars rip-into the parking lot on two-wheels and drive-up and down the aisles doing burnouts or attempt to drift their imports. We learned the first time to not park in the main p-lot to avoid the accidents that happen. If I take any videos next time, I'll post them so you can decide for yourself, whether or not it's worth it.

Before 10:30-11:00 is just the funny part. I'm more interested in the race crowd that rolls-in after 11'sh.

Users who are viewing this thread