May 29th Xotic Dyno day $40/4pull w/wideband

FartpipeZ28

Cry baby, Yes, I live in Moms' basement
Established Member
May 29th Xotic Dyno day
Ok well back once again with popular demand is the dyno day at Xotic Motorsports in Gap, PA. . It will be on Saturday May 29th, 2004 and there will be some mustangs there to lay down some HP on us so we need to bone up and show them up!! So pack your tissues in your pocket and bring out your rocket!!! Lets quit seeing BS about peoples #'s and see them put'm down and the smacketh down. Takin her down TOWN!!!! DOO DOO BROWN!!!..... ok sorry got carried away there. So like yeah everybody come and come again!!!

Where:
Place and time:
Xotic Motorsports
999 Gap Newport Pike
Cochranville,PA. 19330
Phone # (610)593-1130

When:
May 29th Saturday yes memorial day weekend but during the day dont be a puss!! 9am till we're done!! call if you feel your are coming late.

Pricing:
$40 for 4 pulls with wideband o2
AWD/4x4 cars etc cost $50 for 4 pulls with wideband o2
Also may be random gambling, pizza runs and buying of flowers etc for the GF/wife for blowing her off to go dynoing! P.S. she'll get over it cause all your friends are doin it!!

Disclaimer: There will be no happy endings/reach arounds at this dyno session despite popular belief's. Thank you post through.

Edit: At this dyno you become a full fledged member of team "GETTER DUN".

11.27@125MPH w/1.77 60ft 100kick w/471RWHP 518RWTQ
11.85@116MPH w/1.70 60ft NA

i need slicks

Established Member
Is this just a mustang/v8/ls1 thing? I'd like to bring my lil ole turbo-4 down and get some numbers. i could get a bunch of people to do too. shootout anyone?

FartpipeZ28

Established Member
ANYONE BRING"M!!!! We like to have FUN thats the bottom line!! The more the better it'll most likely be stangs and Fbods for the majority but its nice IMO to break it up a bit.

hwkrcng thanks for the cool comments to show everyone its a nice place to go. You drive your own car on the dyno so if you break it.... its covered under YOFAULT insurance LOL! pretty cool to run your own car though IMO. Look forward to meeting and seeing everyone at the dyno day.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I'll be there again this time. Last time I was the cobra with 300 miles in march.. ... Yeah, I've done a little work and put a few miles on her, so I'll see you there!

FartpipeZ28

Established Member
come on vipergts281 everyones doin it!!!!!!!!! Be in the cool group man you dont want us to pick on you and pass notes about how you are lame in class do you?

vipergts281

Established Member
LOL, very funny.

See the numbers in the sig? They are from a dyno day at Xotic a few months ago. Nothing has changed on my car so.........

:beer:

chknhwk

I can't make that date but I just emailed Chris at Xotic for an hour or so on June 1st. Good group of guys and I think it's worth the trip!
If you don't dyno at least go and check out all the cool cars and support everyone else!

FartpipeZ28

Established Member
Well as I hear it and see on here especially. I must have messed up saying it was Fbody vs. stang cause you guys all got scared and on some other stang sites. Fbods would be more then triple the mustangs showing up. Guess the Fbods aren't scared. Maybe you girls i mean guys will decide to show them up but gebus you bunch of slackers!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! See you there this saturday!

FartpipeZ28

Established Member
Well we had 29 people dyno, alot of gambling on dyno #'s lots of different cars even a BMW with a 7psi Vortec, some mean chevelles,stangs,Fbods,everything and all in fun for a good cause. There was food, drinks, burnouts,racing my 91honduh civic vs. 88honduh civic with some mods, RC car racing,Nitrous shooting,supercharged,H/C,NA cars, good laughs the works. We always have fun at my dyno days its not like any other dyno as many many say!!!

If you didn't make you should feel sad cause it was a really great day.

Users who are viewing this thread