Never_Enough

Established Member
a5e741a2-4a7b-4138-89f4-6c781a28c2ff.jpg

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
U angling to be the 4th Stooger?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

If was a smarter or perhaps dumber man, I would understand what the hell that means. But today the coffee isn't fixing this hot mess girlfriend, so I need some help on understanding what the hell you're talking about lol.

Machdup1

Established Member
ill make you a deal. send me the money and I'll go away for 6 weeks. I'll even sign a contract.

pm me.
My goal is to help Travis and the site. The boss' baby needs a new set of shoes, so it is time for the regulars to pony up. I was just trying to make it entertaining by monetizing the power of the ban hammer. How about $100.00 gets you in the game and then for each additional $10 you can ban someone for a day.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
If was a smarter or perhaps dumber man, I would understand what the hell that means. But today the coffee isn't fixing this hot mess girlfriend, so I need some help on understanding what the hell you're talking about lol.

You're are 4

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
There’s a Hatfields and McCoys type feud on the forum between one individual and the rest of the membership, if not all of humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread