May be getting this mach.

gmantheman

Established Member
Look like I will be picking up this MACH 1.
[ame=http://www.socalstangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32116]SoCalStangs.com[/ame]

gmantheman

Established Member
Here is the basic breakdown. He was asking $15K but he will take 13K
2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1

I have taken every effort to do this car right and maintain and take, near obsessive compulsive, care of it. The car has some very minor cosmetic defects, which I consider to be very few and far between for a 2003. Always garaged and never seen rain since I have owned it. Being a Southern California car it hasn't even been washed with water in the past seven or eight months. A quick dusting every other day, clay baring before waxes and stuck back in the garage. I used this car mainly on weekends for cruises and as Friday go to work car. Below is a listing and description of the work put into this Mach 1. This car has been my baby and hope that it finds a new loving owner. Engine has roughly 2,000 miles since all engine work. This is a true pony car.

MMR Built 5.0 cammer aluminum block stroked to 5.3L using 9.5 to 1 compression with manley h beam rods, manley forged pistons, and forged cobra 8 bolt crank, with ARP 2000 rod bolts, main bolts, and head studs. Fedural mogul bearings, 5 angle valve job on heads with titanium valves and new springs, and stock cams degreed. Ported and polished lower intake manifold and intake spacer.even flow gen2 head cooling mod. Tuned by Dante at dantes modular performance useing x-cal 3. Current tune is producing 365rwhp/400rwtq.

JLT cold air intake
JBA shorty headers
Magnaflow X-pipe w/ cats (also have original H-pipe)
Magnaflow catback exhaust
TRG plugs
39lb. injectors
03-04 Cobra Fuel Pumps and Tank
Bilstien HD Struts
Misimoto Radiator
Full Maximum Motorsports Hellion turbo K-member kit with urethane bushings standard geometry with A-arms and coil overs
Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
Maximum Motorsports rear coil overs with HD struts
Maximum Motorsports heavy duty torque arm
Maximum Motorsports panhard bar
Maximum Motorsports lower control arms
Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors
FRPP Aluminum drive shaft.
MGW shifter
Powerslot drilled and slotted rotors
Optima red top battery
Front wheels17x9 Anthracite FR500 w/ Nitto NT555ZR extreme performance (275/40/17)
Rear wheels18x10 Anthracite FR500 wheels w/ Nitto NT555 R (305/40/18)
Starguard Alarm with removable chip
Xcal 3 programmer

gmantheman

Established Member
I know the seller is getting separated from the Navy and is scrambling to find a job but I wish was a little more motivated to sell. I asked him repeatedly for his address, as USAA needs it for the check, but he has yet to give it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread