May cancel my order, need another car!!!

jtfx6552

Established Member
Same thing here, just dont understand how the dealership said mine was the sixth one ordered, and now doesnt seem to know shit. Ford only tells me order processing :fm:. I tell them how many are out there and there is just a long silence. I am willing to drive for a twin but not far, and after the June cut off, Im thinking SeaRay, but the Viper sounds cool too!!

They said you were the 6th car ordered overall, or the 6th car they ordered?

Looking at the list on this site, there are more than 6 names before "mid March".

Zeroescence

Established Member
I know its easy to say, well you already have a window sticker and build date, but just chill for a second. I ordered my car over a week before you ordered yours and I didnt get any info on it till about 5-6 days ago and that was just a VIN with no scheduled date. My blend date is May 30th now. Im a first allocation at Gene Evans Ford in Union City,GA. The largest Ford Racing parts dealer in the U.S. as well.

Before the order window was open I looked around at Vipers and seriously considered one. Called the owner, talked to him about cars and in the end he actually is the one who told me that the Gen 2's(my favorite body style) arent that exciting stock. This was back when I had my 656rwhp '03.

So instead of going with the Viper and dropping G's to boost and build. I decided to stick with a good base platform boosted car and go from there. With simple mods the 2013's are going to be pretty quick.

I do like the exotic car look but I gotta have performance :rockon:

I get your point. But I'm just anxious. Plus I'm ready for something new. I just gonna keep the order and look for a used GTR or viper. If I find something that I fall in love with I'll buy it. If not I'll have the order to fall back on. I'm just don't calling ford and waiting for my dealer to give me an update. So I will just wait for the phone call "it's here".

Users who are viewing this thread