May cancel my order, need another car!!!

KARSON219

Established Member
Dont know how happy I am with my dealership......I need a Sterling/Black, and only option of Recaros. I have down payment and ready to go, the thing is I dont want my car in DECEMBER. Willing to travel, need your help!!!!!

Speed_Addict

Established Member
There's a loaded red candy in Indiana now. Can't recall the dealer's name but I think it was either in the Elkhart area or the Muncie/Anderson area. Red candy with white as I recall. MSRP was over $65k since it was loaded with every option.

farmboy90

Established Member
There's the red candy at Fincannan Ford in Hartford City (small town between Fort Wayne and Indy) and a on order unit with window sticker at City Ford in Columbia City. It's DIB/Black. http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8JZXD5231767&refid=FV

Maybe this will help. Good luck!

Crap that is tempting!!! I'd call but it appears they ordered it without the performance package. :shrug:

If it already has a window sticker, does that mean it is too late to change options on it?

Last edited:

Speed_Addict

Established Member
Oooops. My bad. Still came up when I did a 2013 search. Can't trust the internet much when it comes to inventory but worth making a couple of calls.

SDHUSL

Established Member
Call Ross @ Woodhams Ford. They used to be a big SVT dealer back in the day. They have 1 allocation and are 20 mins from me, just over and hour from you.

speednutz

Established Member
Dont know how happy I am with my dealership......I need a Sterling/Black, and only option of Recaros. I have down payment and ready to go, the thing is I dont want my car in DECEMBER. Willing to travel, need your help!!!!!

You could have my order but that would probly mean December LOL

Good Luck to Ya !

KARSON219

Established Member
Thanks for all the help, made my mind up.

June 7th, thats it, thats the date I gave my dealership. I need a VIN or some kind of info by the 7th or I want my deposit back. Since winter and summer in the Chicago region is so important I will then spend the rest of June looking for a twin to my build, but if I cant find one at least for MSRP, my GT500 dreams may be over for now. I am not going to settle for ADM's, or a car I dont like something on, not trying to be a pain in the ass, but its a large purchase. If anything this whole crazy purchase has me now looking at something completely different.

Zeroescence

Established Member
June 7th, thats it, thats the date I gave my dealership. I need a VIN or some kind of info by the 7th or I want my deposit back. Since winter and summer in the Chicago region is so important I will then spend the rest of June looking for a twin to my build, but if I cant find one at least for MSRP, my GT500 dreams may be over for now. I am not going to settle for ADM's, or a car I dont like something on, not trying to be a pain in the ass, but its a large purchase. If anything this whole crazy purchase has me now looking at something completely different.

I'm with you. I've been looking at used dodge vipers. I'm not happy with how ford picks up orders. Guys that ordered 3-4 weeks after me will have there car soon or already have it.

KARSON219

Established Member
I'm with you. I've been looking at used dodge vipers. I'm not happy with how ford picks up orders. Guys that ordered 3-4 weeks after me will have there car soon or already have it.

Same thing here, just dont understand how the dealership said mine was the sixth one ordered, and now doesnt seem to know shit. Ford only tells me order processing :fm:. I tell them how many are out there and there is just a long silence. I am willing to drive for a twin but not far, and after the June cut off, Im thinking SeaRay, but the Viper sounds cool too!!

peteypab2133

Established Member

Same here. I am going to the dealer on Tuesday, and if they do not have more information I think its time to move one and get my deposit back. I cannot wait 4 months for a car. That is just plain stupid.

KARSON219

Established Member
Same here. I am going to the dealer on Tuesday, and if they do not have more information I think its time to move one and get my deposit back. I cannot wait 4 months for a car. That is just plain stupid.

Agreed! If we could drive all year long here in Indiana I would wait, but damn. I can just see getting the car, driving for a week, then putting her up.

Shhhh

Established Member

I know its easy to say, well you already have a window sticker and build date, but just chill for a second. I ordered my car over a week before you ordered yours and I didnt get any info on it till about 5-6 days ago and that was just a VIN with no scheduled date. My blend date is May 30th now. Im a first allocation at Gene Evans Ford in Union City,GA. The largest Ford Racing parts dealer in the U.S. as well.

Before the order window was open I looked around at Vipers and seriously considered one. Called the owner, talked to him about cars and in the end he actually is the one who told me that the Gen 2's(my favorite body style) arent that exciting stock. This was back when I had my 656rwhp '03.

So instead of going with the Viper and dropping G's to boost and build. I decided to stick with a good base platform boosted car and go from there. With simple mods the 2013's are going to be pretty quick.

I do like the exotic car look but I gotta have performance :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread