May have to release the GTO =(

Squeeler92

Hey folks,

Just got some bad news from home. Talking to my bro online, I have found out that these damn high gas prices have been hitting one of my dad's gas stations pretty hard. We have one in Suffolk County and the other one is in Queens. The one in Queens seems to be doing just fine, but the one is Suffolk is supposedly doing so poorly that my father is thinking of selling it. Just goes to show that even gas station owners are being hit hard by these higher gas prices...the only people who seem to be benefiting is the CEO's of these oil companies and the greedy f*cks at OPEC. Anyways, I'm going to have to talk to my father about possibly selling the GTO or having someone take over the payment for it. Car is immaculate with less than 250 miles on the odometer. Only got to drive her for one week while I was home for spring break..... Thing sits in the garage when not in use and has only been stalled once (by my brother). I will throw in a Orssom short shifter for free, since I won't be needing it. This is not definite, but seems like it seems to take a while for a car to finally sell....also have to talk it over with pops as well, he can be real stubborn sometimes. Just PM me or respond if at all interested....

Thanks guys....

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Gas station owners don't make their money on gas prices. They make it on the convenience items. It's not that gas prices are going up, it's that people just aren't visiting your Dad's station.

Mark

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I bet if your dad puts the gas prices at 3 cents lower than all other companies his buisness will go up. I'm sure it's not that easy, but I'd bet it works.

Users who are viewing this thread