Maybe a stupid N2O question

Pyro

Established Member
I've never really considered getting N2O until now so I never really paid any attention to the issues. My question is...With my current set up, will I need to re-tune my Predator to accomodate a 100-150 shot of N2O? I would like to have it activate at WOT only.
Also another rookie question...can you leave the bottle open all the time or will I have to keep it closed and and just use a remote system?

Sorry for the rookie questions but again, I've never considered it until now so I never paid attention.

Thanks

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Well i dont think you are really going to want to go with a 100-150 shot with your current setup. If you do you would need to upgrade your MAF, Injectors, pumps and probably your clutch. You WILL run out of fuel trying to support that size shot. Most people that spray run a 30-50 shot.

You can leave the bottle open when driving around, but i wouldnt leave it open at ALL times.

Dave

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
Well i dont think you are really going to want to go with a 100-150 shot with your current setup. If you do you would need to upgrade your MAF, Injectors, pumps and probably your clutch. You WILL run out of fuel trying to support that size shot. Most people that spray run a 30-50 shot.

You can leave the bottle open when driving around, but i wouldnt leave it open at ALL times.

Dave

So with a 50 shot, I wouldn't need a tune or any other upgrades?

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Yes you will need a tune even for a 50 shot. A 100 to 150 shot is HUGE and way way too much for your car.

Juiced-03

Established Member
A 75 shot would be perfect for you. I know a guy who runs it all the time with your same setup. I will be doing the same real soon. No need for new injectors with a dry kit, but a new MAF or MJCHIPS's new MAF Extender would be needed. Pumps should be OK, but a new tune is VITAL.

Users who are viewing this thread