MCA show...

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
It was pretty nice alot of nice cars. I ike the S/C Gt's they were looking nice aot of of Modlar stang had bottles. I like the Boss 302's that were there and the GT-500 it was a nice show to relax and talk stangs, especially if you had a chair and a shade!lol it was pretty damn hot!

Did anyone there attend the show?

David

GoatDaddy

yeah, Greg, Dajmell and I were there. A couple of other guys from here, too. I was into the 67-68 Shelbys. The heat sucked the life out of me.

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
i dont know if you saw me i was with the video cam around my neck recording. I was in black (that sucked).

David

GoatDaddy

I think I might have seen you. Greg, D, and I were leaving in his car (Blue GT w/red brake calipers) right as you were taking pics of it???

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
i was there....it was like 12443145 degrees !
meet snail and zinc while i was there...it was a cool show...and saw the Intimidator

Last edited:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
:coolman:

I'm going to have to start going to events in disguises. I think I was able to only look at a handful of cars. Every time I turned around someone was calling my name (I feel so loved).

Haha.

Great show as always. And best of all, I got to meet some new fanatics.

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
I think I might have seen you. Greg, D, and I were leaving in his car (Blue GT w/red brake calipers) right as you were taking pics of it???

Was it a dark blue GT 99-up? and left with 3 guys in it? I was taking vid of the car while it was leaving the show. It was a blue GT parked next to a black s/c gt and a mystic crome snake.

David

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by Turbo Cobra
Was it a dark blue GT 99-up? and left with 3 guys in it? I was taking vid of the car while it was leaving the show. It was a blue GT parked next to a black s/c gt and a mystic crome snake.

David

Sounds like a bad ass car! I'd like to see that video.

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
Sounds like a bad ass car! I'd like to see that video.

I would guess that was you driving, lol. You didnt rev it that much as you were leaving, that would have made the vid alot nicer.

David

GoatDaddy

David

Yeah, kind of. Technically, it was a limited edition Flaming Violet GT (SoBe edition) with 2.5 guys in it (I don't quite qualify as an entire man until my other testicle descends). And I think it was parked between a green SN95 Cobra and a blown black GT, with a Mystichrome just on the other side.

short version: yeah, that was us. Dajmell was driving, Greg was in the back seat like always, and I was in the front wearing a yellow shirt.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I remember you Dave filming as we were leaving. I was like maybe I should whip it out. But then I would have had to consult my agent.:-D

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
I remember you Dave filming as we were leaving. I was like maybe I should whip it out. But then I would have had to consult my agent.:-D

Damn! man i was hoping that aleast one person would burn out or speed of or something!!! maybe you can do it this week when we go to Moroso ;-)

David

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I would guess that was you driving, lol. You didnt rev it that much as you were leaving, that would have made the vid alot nicer.

David

My car sounds weak. People would have laughed at me. :(

GoatDaddy

Damn! man i was hoping that aleast one person would burn out or speed of or something!!! maybe you can do it this week when we go to Moroso ;-)

David

Yeah, I was wondering why D didn't do a burnout right there in the parking lot in the middle of all those people & nice cars......:shrug:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah, I was wondering why D didn't do a burnout right there in the parking lot in the middle of all those people & nice cars......:shrug:
Feeling frisky Ben?:shrug::lol:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member

:smmon:

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
LOL, tha would have been 100% awesome. LOL the entire show would have stopped. LOL, i think someone would have picked a race with you.

GoatDaddy

LOL, tha would have been 100% awesome. LOL the entire show would have stopped. LOL, i think someone would have picked a race with you.

Or maybe he would have just been thrown out of the place and asked not to return.....

Users who are viewing this thread