McLeod versus Centerforce Dual Friction

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
I am having a new clutch put in and narrowed it down between the two.
I know from experience the Centerforce has an amazingly easy pedal effort. How does the McLeod compare? Whatever clutch I get I just do not want a harder pedal than stock! I am having it put in next week and need to know soon. Thanks!

Chris

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Centerforce on sale at Lethalperformance.com....

Just use the 5% holiday coupon SVTPERF at checkout and we will ship your clutch the same day you order. Happy Holidays!!! Jared

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
IMO I would go with the DFX by centerforce! I just installed it acouple of days ago and love it! And Yes I got it at Leathel performance they have kick ass custmore service!!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
McLeod has a very light pedal pressure too, about the same as CFDF (I have owned driven both)

Selling a like new Mcleod too.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Slow03Cobra said:
Why in the heck is a McLeod clutch so dang expensive?

It is hundreds cheaper than the next highest multidisk, Exedy.....

It can hold 1200 rwhp with no chatter and light pedal effort.......

Specialized piece of race equipment......

Because people will pay it ...... (just guessing there lol)

Completely rebuildable..........

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
I thought the "REAL" DFX wont be out for about another 45 days? My friend called centerforce directly b/c we got into an arguement about it. I said they did have it and he said they didnt. Well it turns out that they dont have them yet. I have heard people have them but I guess its not the new DFX. I dont know what to think.....

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Z0SICK said:
I thought the "REAL" DFX wont be out for about another 45 days? My friend called centerforce directly b/c we got into an arguement about it. I said they did have it and he said they didnt. Well it turns out that they dont have them yet. I have heard people have them but I guess its not the new DFX. I dont know what to think.....
I have never heard of the NEW DFX!! LOL All I know is that I have been selling the #1 DFX and not the #2 DFX. What if #1 was in fact #2 would #2 then be as good as #1??? LOL Im all confused.. Well to make it short we sell these----->
23388144_MED.jpg
Which to me look a lot like the REAL DFX #1....Jared :beer:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
black03 said:
I have never heard of the NEW DFX!! LOL All I know is that I have been selling the #1 DFX and not the #2 DFX. What if #1 was in fact #2 would #2 then be as good as #1??? LOL Im all confused.. Well to make it short we sell these----->
23388144_MED.jpg

:rolling:

I'm spinin', I'm spinin' LOL:beer:

smoke em

Established Member
black03 said:
23388144_MED.jpg

wow thats funny _hit!!

Users who are viewing this thread