McStay Family Found, all Dead

UncleDan

Established Member
Alright, I managed to find the exact location where the remains were found on Google Earth and noticed a distinct detail. The red circles are precisely where they were buried. Notice it appears the ground has been disturbed there... Also notice the apparent tire tracks that lead up to the burial areas.

Even more key, is that this Google Earth image was taken before the McStays were found. Yet in the second picture, we can still see the exact same vehicle tracks that lead up to where the Investigators are digging... I know these aren't vehicle tracks from the Police, and they would never be so careless to drive right onto a crime scene.

So are these the tracks from the killers who dumped the bodies there? I mean, would those tracks still be there from three years ago? Let me know what you all think.

10978867115_01cd7d32f5_z.jpg
10979053754_223a7c5613_z.jpg

Digital

Established Member
Alright, I managed to find the exact location where the remains were found on Google Earth and noticed a distinct detail. The red circles are precisely where they were buried. Notice it appears the ground has been disturbed there... Also notice the apparent tire tracks that lead up to the burial areas.

Even more key, is that this Google Earth image was taken before the McStays were found. Yet in the second picture, we can still see the exact same vehicle tracks that lead up to where the Investigators are digging... I know these aren't vehicle tracks from the Police, and they would never be so careless to drive right onto a crime scene.

So are these the tracks from the killers who dumped the bodies there? I mean, would those tracks still be there from three years ago? Let me know what you all think.

10978867115_01cd7d32f5_z.jpg
10979053754_223a7c5613_z.jpg

Who cares? you have satellite pictures of tracks from miles up. OooooOooo.. Did you read the part of the story that said a dude on a dirt bike found them?

allister

Established Member
I remember seeing the story about their disappearance on Dateline a few months back. The footage of the family of 4 that resembled them, crossing the border, gave me chills. The whole thing is so creepy, I really hope they can solve the mystery.

KBVenom

Established Member
I knew the mcstay family personally. I was scheduled to start some work for them the week they disappeared. Things where a little weird from the beginning, but nothing that would raise a red flag I doubt they where involved with any drug business.

Digital

Established Member
I knew the mcstay family personally. I was scheduled to start some work for them the week they disappeared. Things where a little weird from the beginning, but nothing that would raise a red flag I doubt they where involved with any drug business.

Hope you took a deposit. Cha-Ching.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Hahaha...yea...oh wait...**** that!!!!

Its pretty obvious that they got messed up with the wrong crowd...a crowd of people I wouldn't want to chance getting wrapped up in because of some curious snooping.

Although its rather unlikely that I or any other SVTP member would run across information investigators haven't already, I wouldn't want to be more involved in the case than an anonymous spectator.

I mean, if its drug related, its very likely cartel related and then were talking serious shit, not some lowly scammer or petty thieve that conned someone out of a blower. Were talking serious criminal businesses, with money rivaling (or greater than most corporations), intertwined with Mexican government, and more than capable of shutting anyone up they feel like. I mean, they have paid engineers designing custom submarines for drug transportation, so who knows what type of presence they have online.

Just think how often someone on SVTP either lives near, knows, or is the alleged scammer. Bet no one thought Cobra Wolverine was in so much deep shit...so who's to say one of these drug lords isn't rolling in a Ford GT and member of SVTP.

If it is Cartel related, they've got their hands and pockets buried so deep in the system, we may never know for sure what occurred and even the FBI might not care much either. Its nothing new for cartels to have agents killed, and if all leads point to drug trafficking, I'm not sure the FBI is going to want to risk the lives of its agents on such a manhunt. Maybe there were some innocent lives lost, maybe 3 of them were just along for the ride and didn't realize what was going on, but its hard telling.

I know you probably meant it as a joke, and that might seem paranoid, but....**** that!!!

Posted via Topify on Android

Wait what happened to COBRA WOLVERINE???

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
I'm also betting on drug dealing. This situation seems like a real life "Breaking Bad" scenario where the entire family gets crushed in the end. Got to wonder how the motorcycle rider found the remains? Stopped to take a piss and noticed the ground appeared "disturbed"?

Last edited:

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member

You can't always let the "white picket fence" fool ya. I mean, when you start dealing with the mafia, cartels, and yakuza, etc and the big business aspect of organized crime, a lot of these guys could pass as just very wealthy investors.

A local auto mechanic in town (owned his own business) was found guilty of distributing meth - everyone just assumed his business was doing well.

A local appliance repair man was found burned up in his van after a drug deal went sour. Always attended his daughters softball games, super friendly, and his own family was shocked.

Car salesmen down the street from my parents always wore a suit, $300,000 home, BMW, and was arrested with intent to deliver. Found out he had been one of the major "wholesalers" if you will. His career was his cover up.

Also, I think in my previous post, I called...someone would know the family. And don't think every SVTP member is honest...imagine the idea that if someone has ties to the victims, perhaps someone has ties to the killer.

Posted via Topify on Android

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Drug dealers wouldn't go into the trouble of stagging all this, they just flat out would of done it in the house and been done.

It's a family member I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread