MCT Color Cruise

dougwg

Established Member
Svtoa-semi Cruise = Cluster Fu(k

[ranton]
Sorry... great bunch of guys.... but no real planning ability or knowledge of how to travel in a group

me: Are they many lights or stop signs?
them: No! Thats the whole idea of the planned route, there is only 1 blinking red light

OMFG!!!! every few miles a 4 way stop sign or light.... when we get cought at a light do they stop and wait?.... NO

OMFG this cruise could have been very cool.... maybe next year I could give them a few pointers because I think it could have been MUCH better!

[/rantoff]

yeah I'm bit(hin.... maybe I'm just a bit testy and still pissed off about my car being stolen right out of my driveway Friday morning.... sorry :bored:

dougwg

Established Member
MidLifeC said:
Doug or JB, could you PM me the password plz? I still have the old one before the election. TIA.

Gary,

PM me your ph# and I'll give it to you....

DO NOT PM THE PASSWORD HERE ON SVTP!

it can be seen by the admin's

Blue03

Established Member
dougwg yeah I'm bit(hin.... maybe I'm just a bit testy and still pissed off about my car being stolen right out of my driveway Friday morning.... sorry :bored:[/QUOTE said:
WTF??? Someone stole the Grand Prix???????? You've got to be joking. It was a good acr but if I was going to take the chance on going to jail I would rip off a Corvette. I'm surprised they got around the factory theft deterrent. Hey, time to buy an SRT-4........... :poke:

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
So who is going on the tour. The chatter has died on this topic and it promises to be a great day. A few of us will be at the 2nd meeting spot at 1:00 pm (M-36 and US-23) You east siders can work back to a meeting time for the 1st stop.

Speak up all.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Cobrasized said:
So who is going on the tour. The chatter has died on this topic and it promises to be a great day. A few of us will be at the 2nd meeting spot at 1:00 pm (M-36 and US-23) You east siders can work back to a meeting time for the 1st stop.

Speak up all.
I'll be there, I'm not sure where I'm gonna meet up at yet. What time do we need to be at the 2nd spot, I am really just trying to figure out which meeting pt. is closer to me.

Users who are viewing this thread