MCT Color Cruise

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I may not be able to make it now, my TOB is going nuts :bash: and I may just put the car up for the winter and buy a beater truck. I dont have the time or the money right now to do the clutch/input etc. Do you guys think it will hurt my tranny if I drive it like this?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd like to make it. I might actually be able to talk the lady friend into this one.
-J

seanwr400

Established Member
Saturdays suck for me unless it is late in the day (2:30 or later) Have to work. If it is for sure on the 29th I'll see what I can do about getting it off.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
...snip... Do you guys think it will hurt my tranny if I drive it like this?

All it will do is make noise. As long as it is simply a squeal, drive it. Grinding/crunchy noises, park-and-fix.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
postban said:
All it will do is make noise. As long as it is simply a squeal, drive it. Grinding/crunchy noises, park-and-fix.
Alright good, I should still be able to make it, mines just squealing once in a while. Maybe I will start borrowing my gf's car a little bit to keep the miles of the cobra

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Like Dave said, occassional squealing is more of an annoyance than a reason to park the car. I'd like to get as many miles on my car as possible before having to park it. Trust me, you'll miss it real quick.
Hope to meet some of you guys at the cruise.
Later, J

dougwg

Established Member
MidLifeC said:
FYI, if anyone is still interested...

The SVTOA-SEMI cruise is indeed this coming Saturday. Meet at 10am Compuware Arena (Beck & M-14). Map and route found here:

http://www.gtxr.net/aa_drive.pdf

is there a sign up... or do we just show up?

If it's warm enough, I'll bring the bike so I can keep up ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread