MD: '94 Rio Red Cobra

SVT Pille

Established Member
SOLD!

1994 SVT Cobra, Rio Red on black leather, it's a 9/10, car has 92k. Bought it in March, 2010 and I am the 3rd owner. It's been my baby since then and I've treated it with extreme care, daily driven without any hassle. Runs and drives as awesome as it sounds and all the wear parts were replaced when I had the motor built and tuned last April such as the water pump, timing chain, PCV, thermostat, and all gaskets from the oil pan up. Also had new tires put on it in July, and I have a set of slotted rotors and pads for all 4 that will come with the car.

Mod list:
-Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 170 heads w/ upgraded valves and springs
-Trick Flow stage 1 camshaft
-Trick Flow Track Heat intake manifold with 3/8" spacer
-Trick Flow 1.6 roller rockers
-Trick Flow lifters and pushrods
-Trick Flow valve covers
-ARP hardware
-Comp Cams timing chain
-Ford Racing water pump and timing cover
-MSD Pro-Billett distributor w/ matching coil and wires
-75mm throttle body
-AFM powerpipe
-80mm Pro-M maf
-BBK shorty headers w/ off-road H pipe
-Mac flowpath catback
-Walboro 255lph fuel pump
-Maximum Motorsports clutch quadrant, firewall adjuster and new OEM clutch cable
-Autometer Ultra-Lite gauges (water temp, oil temp, oil pressure)
-MGW shifter (comes with orange handle, along with MGW gripper Cobra knob, FRPP Mach 1 ball, and stock Cobra knob)
-Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft
-Freshened rear-end last winter with Ford Racing 3.73's, GT500 carbon fiber clutches, all new bearings and seals too
-Lowered 2" front and rear
-Tinted glass

Clean car fax and title, no history of problems. SCT tuned at Excessive Motorsports in Manassas, VA, it made 310rwhp/327tq. Comes with a build certificate from SVT with the build date and production # (06/09/1994 #2684/5009 Cobra coupes), a dyno sheet and all other documentation.

Located in Bethesda, MD. Price is $7450 or best offer. Email [email protected] for a fast response as I don't check my pm's often.

Thanks for looking!
Joe

[youtube_browser]WTiVDZ3iGdo[/youtube_browser]

sig.gif

1.gif

9.gif

8.gif

6.gif

4.gif

1-1.gif

CobFront.gif

Cobside.gif

14.gif

283255_2086276711642_1086870510_32205002_7690309_n-1.gif

217138_1825903882484_1086870510_31903968_7992735_n.gif

18.gif

Dyno.gif

Last edited:

djervin

Established Member
I LOVE this car. I kept up with your other threads when your were trying to sell/ trade it. Good luck with the sale, the car seems really well done and clean. I have been thinking of ways to justify this purchase for months!

SVT Pille

Established Member
I LOVE this car. I kept up with your other threads when your were trying to sell/ trade it. Good luck with the sale, the car seems really well done and clean. I have been thinking of ways to justify this purchase for months!

Thanks, I've been back and forth with the idea of selling it for almost a year now because it's been so good to me. But it's termi (yes I said termi, not terminator) time :rockon:

I'm sure you could figure out how to justify it. :rolling:

djervin

Established Member
Trust me I am trying, been talking to my girl all day about it, she hasn't said no.... I am in your area often for work, problem is if I come look at it, I am sure I am going to want to come home with it. I am going to try and figure a few things out and email you. The video is what kills me, it sounds SO good!

SVT Pille

Established Member
Trust me I am trying, been talking to my girl all day about it, she hasn't said no.... I am in your area often for work, problem is if I come look at it, I am sure I am going to want to come home with it. I am going to try and figure a few things out and email you. The video is what kills me, it sounds SO good!

Haha you make it sound like coming home with it would be a bad thing!

Here's another one for you.

[youtube_browser]uXCH33T3iWg&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube_browser]

djervin

Established Member
Oh it wouldn't be a bad thing at all, I was set on another set of ccw's for my 03 cobra. If I can forget about that there is like close to $4k towards this! How much of a hurry are you in to sell?

lafeva

Established Member
Oh it wouldn't be a bad thing at all, I was set on another set of ccw's for my 03 cobra. If I can forget about that there is like close to $4k towards this! How much of a hurry are you in to sell?

from the sounds of it i'm sure you could just trade him your terminator :D lol

djervin

Established Member
Oh I don't know about that! I plan on keeping my termi for a LONG time, 03/04 cobras are sooo much fun :banana:

SVT Pille

Established Member

from the sounds of it i'm sure you could just trade him your terminator :D lol

Oh I don't know about that! I plan on keeping my termi for a LONG time, 03/04 cobras are sooo much fun :banana:

Lol I'm in no rush at all, if nobody wants it I'm putting it in storage at my home in CT and gonna turn it into a race car eventually. It was the car that everyone knew me for in high school a few years ago so I can't even describe how much sentimental value it has to me.

Also a good excuse for me to buy a Lightning to tow it to the track with! :rockon:

djervin

Established Member
This is something that I would like to have, so I will keep up with your thread and see if I can work some things out. Obviously with the holidays coming things are going to be hectic with everyone in addition to that I will be out of town for 7 days between now and then. I am sending you an email now so we can keep in touch that way as well, thanks.

SVT Pille

Established Member
This is something that I would like to have, so I will keep up with your thread and see if I can work some things out. Obviously with the holidays coming things are going to be hectic with everyone in addition to that I will be out of town for 7 days between now and then. I am sending you an email now so we can keep in touch that way as well, thanks.

Just responded to your email.

gtmustang00

Established Member
Firm on the price? It's clean but it has almost 100k miles. Cash in hand and a truck/trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread