MD FS/FT: 1927 Model T roadster hotrod/ratrod

MDRex

Established Member
SOLD!!!!

For sale is a Ford Model T Roadster. It is titled as a 1927 Ford, so no inspections, no emissions tests and very cheap insurance. Asking price is $11,250 or BEST OFFER. Also willing to trade for a 1966-67 Nova or a Mustang. Mustang trade would be for a 1999 or newer GT, Cobra or Roush, also interested in 1996 or newer Saleens. I may be interested in a trade for a WRX, Legacy GT or Forester XT.

The car has a Chevy 305cid and 3 speed manual transmission. The engine has dual 2bbl Rochester carbs, Crane Blueracer cam and rockers, Chevy 350 heads, flat top pistons, ~9.5:1 compression, has about 2000 miles since rebuild. The Lakes style headers can be run with the custom baffles which make it surprisingly quite, or without the baffles and it will be very loud. It has 4 wheel disc brakes, e-brake and narrowed Ford 9" rear with 3.50 gears.

The car has a custom soft top with rear window and a custom cover. The body is a reproduction fiberglass over wood body, real steel bodies are VERY hard to find these days. Complete interior with Porsche 914 gauges, hand turned wood steering wheel and an opening door. The car is flat black, many custom pieces and that old rat rod look. Very fun roadster, I just want a muscle car now. Has painted steel wheels and large chrome covers. Front tires are 165 width, rears are 225 width, but I have a set of wide N15-50 tires and wider rear wheels also for the car.

DSCF2838.gif

DSCF2846.gif

DSCF2855.gif

DSCF2841.gif

DSCF2854.gif

DSCF2852.gif

Last edited:

MDRex

Established Member
May be moving soon. I'd really like to sell before I move. I'm open to cash offers.

Still interested in trading for a Mustang too. Lets hear what you got.

MDRex

Established Member
Still for sale or trade. Interested in '60s muscle cars or '96 or newer Mustangs, lets hear what you have to trade. I have a little money to trade up, but not too much. I'll also trade down and take a car and cash.

MDRex

Established Member
Thanks man, its a blast to cruise in. I have never gotten as much attention from people as I do in this, almost everyone I drive by waves. People just love seeing old rods like this, its pretty cool. But I just love muscle cars more, so I'll consider almost anything cool or interesting in trade.

Users who are viewing this thread