Mdm driver

viperstang

Established Member
Hi I recently bought your three pump setup. the kits comes with the MDM box I was reading here on the site and saw that some ppl were not removing there fpdm? People were wiring it to run there MDM. do you know anything about this? should i remove the fpdm and wire the MDM like it's writen in the instructions?

GodStang

Established Member
Hi I recently bought your three pump setup. the kits comes with the MDM box I was reading here on the site and saw that some ppl were not removing there fpdm? People were wiring it to run there MDM. do you know anything about this? should i remove the fpdm and wire the MDM like it's writen in the instructions?

You have to run a FPDM. All the MDM does is take the signal from the stock FPDM and repeat it to the 3 pumps. Now if you have a GT500 then I think you can remove one of the FPDMs because they have 2. You need at least one though,

viperstang

Established Member
thanks for clearing that up for me. The instructions did not say if the fpdm was removed or stayed in the car. i thought the MDM was going to take the place of the stock fpdm.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You have to run a FPDM. All the MDM does is take the signal from the stock FPDM and repeat it to the 3 pumps. Now if you have a GT500 then I think you can remove one of the FPDMs because they have 2. You need at least one though,
Thanks for helping out bro!

thanks for clearing that up for me. The instructions did not say if the fpdm was removed or stayed in the car. i thought the MDM was going to take the place of the stock fpdm.

Just like Josh stated above. You need to use the output signal of one FPDM to feed the MDM. So you need to keep atleast 1 FPDM in the car.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread