Me and my GF got some new rides *56K WARNING*

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
First a little story.... my first car was a '72 El Camino and her first car was a '96 V6 Mustang. On her way to my house one night a brand new 325i cut across her lane from the opposite side of the road and resulted in this...

IMG_1540.jpg

Besides being shaken up she came out of it without a scratch, as did the other driver, who was also apologizing profusely to my GF either because he felt bad or because he knew I wanted to kill him... So she was out of a ride for a bit, I ended up getting sick of the old pick up and bought myself a brand new '06 Honda Civic Si, now I know its a Honda ... but I was going for nice interior and good gas mileage. Then My GF goes out and buys this...

car001.jpg

'03 Black Mach 1 5-speed, Now after having driven this car and being EXTREMELY JEALOUS :fm: I frantically began looking for something to trade in the Civic for.... I found an '03 Cobra :rockon: And here are the rides...

Mineandmels027.jpg

Mineandmels024.jpg

Mineandmels017.jpg

Mineandmels011.jpg

Mineandmels005.jpg

Mineandmels003.jpg

Mineandmels002.jpg

Hope you liked em :D :D :D

By request, this is the owner of the mach (my gf)

littlehottie.jpg

Last edited:

Allen2001GT

Established Member
nice looking couple. now my question is who has the real balls?? she is the one who had to go out and buy a muscle car first. hmmm

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
NICE, I'm still pissed that when my girl was looking into buying a car she flat out tells me that if she could have anything she wanted it would be a stang then not 1 day later she calls me to say she just got an 06' Jetta...... I couldn't help but wonder if that was what hell is like...

Users who are viewing this thread