Me at Road Atlanta last weekend...

fred50stang

Established Member
Here are a couple videos from Road Atlanta last weekend. Running with MVP tracktime. Using Harrys Lap Timer app on I5.
Mods to car are, 2.76 pulley, FTBR(every piece), Brembo 2000r brakes, Carbotech pads, Brake ducts, Nitto NT01's from DTD. No cooling mods, so I could only run about two hard laps, then go easy a lap or two. I have a couple full length vids but have to cut them down to fit on youtube.

I tried to embed but didnt work out, sorry.

MVP track time Road Atlanta 11-23-13 - YouTube

MVP track time Road Atlanta 11-24-13 - YouTube

I mounted phone on back window in this vid
MVP track time Road Atlanta 11-24-13 - YouTube

Sirl

Established Member
Cool man!
Thanks for posting. Never been there, but looks like a fun track with the elevation changes... All flat here in Florida.

fred50stang

Established Member
Thanks! You need to try and make it up here. I ran with MVP track time. He does a good job with cars in run groups.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

NGO

Established Member
Thanks for posting... coming down hill running 90 MPH looks like a roller coaster ride. I have the same pulley as you do, cars sound a lot a like. What were your temps running?

Sirl

Established Member
By the way, Harrys Lap Timer is good, but I've tried several, and IMO, TrackAddict is better. Several choices of overlays,

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
Cool man!
Thanks for posting. Never been there, but looks like a fun track with the elevation changes... All flat here in Florida.

the video does no justice to the elevation change. you will full on crap your pants the first time you go there. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread