Me vs 92 5.0 LX

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
Alright, he is an M5 with mid lenght headers, intake, full exhaust, cats!, 3.73's, pullies, and a few other minor things i forgot.

I had a passenger in the car...he didnt.

First roll: From 30mph i was in 2nd......he was in first...the guy just goes and i hit the gas and fishtailed, i counter steered, got the car going straight then floored it again, started to catch back up, then i ended because it was getting to fast.

2nd Roll: (i went from 3rd this time for traction sakes) 30mph...he was in first.... I tried to do 3 honks because this guy would just go whenever he felt like it...he went on the 2nd honk, but this time his jump wasnt as bad as the others.... by 90mph he was a carlength off my back pumper and falling off.

3rd Roll: 35 mph (I was in 3rd again he was in 1st) - We lined up and he just went again...and he jumped a good 2 cars before i figuerd out what he was doing and floored it, and when i hit it i equaled out his pull and when i hit 90 i was catching up but i stopped ( i dont like going that fast on the street).

4th Roll: I lined up and just went to see how he liked it...i pulled a few cars on him and he just quit.

Then we went from a 2 digs.

First dig i feathered it and went WOT at about 15mph and spun all to ****...when i caught traction i started creeping up again (by 90 i was at his back bumper) but then we had to end.

2nd Dig: I went 1/2-3/4 throttle till about 35 and then nailed it and had a good 3 cars on him at ~65mph...he quit, then came back and said he missed 3rd.

Meanwhile there were 2 other guys there that drive rsx's watching. Before we raced the guys warned me that the 5.0 guy y cheats from rolls becuase they have raced him before. I thought they were joking at first, because its not exactly rocket science. The two inmport guys told me that after i beat the 5.0 from the 2nd dig the guy came back and started making excuses....these import guys were really cool, they gave me props and told me they knew i would kick his ass if we went from a fair run...and more importantly if it was above freezing and i had traction.

End of Story
P.S - there are some cool import guys out there, however few they might be...they do exist..:rockon:

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Good kill:beer: Nothing better then beating a good ol mustang :rolling: And i agree there are some decent import guy's but they are hard to find.

raiders03

Banned
Camaroguy22
Smells like a bunch of shit to me. Maybe you should brush your teeth before you open your mouth.

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
Originally posted by EatonLS-1s
Camaroguy22
Smells like a bunch of shit to me. Maybe you should brush your teeth before you open your mouth.

What are you talking about you ignorant punk? Yeah uhhh i am just gonna run my mouth and not know what i am talking about hahahah yeah wait i am funny hahahah....not really.

Users who are viewing this thread