Me vs a pack of 2v's

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Lastnight I finally got out of the house without my wife and daughter and was able to have some fun. I got to the local hangout a little earlier than normal to cruise around and see if anyone was up for some quick fun. By the time I had made a couple of passes I had drawn a lot of attention to myself because i had about 5 mustang gt's following me. The first one to pull up next to me was a 2007-08 mustang gt. It sounded pretty much stock. we were rolling about 35 when he started jumping at me. I looked over gave him the thumbs up and down shifted to second and told him to go. Soon as he hits it I go and instantly start pulling off. I let off before I ever shifted into third at 80 with prolly 3-4 cars on him. After we turn around a 2000 gt pulls next to me. All he had done was cat-delete with exaust. Same thing this time, started at 35 in second. I told him to go and waited until he had a car and half jump then hit it. Again I let out before I shifted to third with a good 4 car lead. None of the other guys would ever line up next to me after I walked off on those two cars but they did continue to follow me around until I pulled over to park. Best part about the night was the guy in the 2000gt had his girl with him. Afer I ran him we got caught at a red light. She looks over at me and asked WTF I had done to my car. I waited till we parked to tell them what was done. All in all it was a very fun night out even though I was unable to find any worthy opponents that were willing to run.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Check another one on the "girlfriend was in the passenger seat and was checking me out" list...

cool u smoked em all tho

whipplecharged0

Established Member
No, didn't say she was checking me out. I just thought it was funny I've read about girlfriends so many times on here and finally had it happen to me lol

2k3gt

Established Member
Nice kills, sounds like the races were over before they started haha.

But how are a 2007/2008 GT and 2000 GT a "pack of 2v's"?

whipplecharged0

Established Member

Well to be honest I was half asleep at my inlaws house yesterday when I posted this thread. Really can not stand going over to their house lol. He was the only one in the group that was not a 2v.

Last edited:

whipplecharged0

Established Member

I knew the races would be over before they started but I wanted to have some fun and i did not care if it was a riced out civic that pulled up next to me that night. I was willing to run anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread