Me vs Modded Evo and Me chasing a CTSV

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Yesterday had a impromtu race with a EVO8 from a roll. I let him get the jump I started to pull him at the top of 3rd but I was only ahead by 1/4 car or so. We had to shut down becuase of a red light. He told me he had a stage 3 turbo and but down 390AWHP!!!, with that power I would have thought he would have beat me. From a dig he would of spanked me!

CTSV

A CTS passed me weaving in and out of light traffic. It was the first CTSV I have seen so I gave chase. He gunned it that thing is impressive for a 4 door sedan! He looked suprised when I pulled up next to him but I gave him the :thumbsup:

IM0001

Established Member
bah supercharged 01. How do you like ur Kenne Bell and what have u done otherwise on ur car for the KB? Im planing on getting the Allen 6psi sc from my friend when he upgrades to use untill i get enouth $$$. Im planing on gettin a forged shortblock, port the heads, get the 14psi kb kit, aluminum ds, shift kit, 3200 TQ converter, built 8.8 with stock gears, watts link, and some other mods i cant think of atm.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlue'01GT
He told me he had a stage 3 turbo and but down 390AWHP!!!, with that power I would have thought he would have beat me. From a dig he would of spanked me!

But you have more over-all power/tq, in a more efficient (from a roll), RWD platform, and similar weight.

IE Evo

Established Member
What kind of Stage 3. There are many types of stage 3s with different turbos. Also 390 whp on what kind of dyno.

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlue'01GT
A CTS passed me weaving in and out of light traffic. It was the first CTSV I have seen so I gave chase. He gunned it that thing is impressive for a 4 door sedan! He looked suprised when I pulled up next to him but I gave him the :thumbsup:

:D

CTSV Driver - :dw: Rubs eyes, looks, GT, rubs eyes again, GT badges. WTH. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread