Me vs Skyline GTR at the track

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
So yesterday im lining up at the local track for my 6 th run, i arrived beside a skyline GTR (not sure of the years though). I scream to the young driver if he want to run with me (had to scream because he was sat on the right side of his car ,ahah always make me laugh), he looked at me as if i was in a 84 Chevette and say " MMM i'm waiting for the 350 z right there because he can give me a good run".... :dw: I say whats your ET???? he says 12.7. I respond im in the 12 also, and he agree to give me a shot. :D He says i m at 400 hp (but he doesnt know if it was at the Flywheel or at the wheel. WTF??)

So it goes like this.... 12.65 @ 113.55 mph to his 12.78 @ 111.24 mph.

It was priceless to see his cocky face after the run when he says your car is a f"/$$"in beast!....... it wasnt my best run not enough cool down and bad air yesterday, but it was funny as hell!

Just want to share with you one of those sweet little moment that our cars can give to us!:pepper:

Ben,

musclefan21

Established Member
350z > cobra? That guy needs to lock himself into that skyline and light the car on fire.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
So yesterday im lining up at the local track for my 6 th run, i arrived beside a skyline GTR (not sure of the years though). I scream to the young driver if he want to run with me (had to scream because he was sat on the right side of his car ,ahah always make me laugh), he looked at me as if i was in a 84 Chevette and say " MMM i'm waiting for the 350 z right there because he can give me a good run".... :dw: I say whats your ET???? he says 12.7. I respond im in the 12 also, and he agree to give me a shot. :D He says i m at 400 hp (but he doesnt know if it was at the Flywheel or at the wheel. WTF??)

So it goes like this.... 12.65 @ 113.55 mph to his 12.78 @ 111.24 mph.

It was priceless to see his cocky face after the run when he says your car is a f"/$$"in beast!....... it wasnt my best run not enough cool down and bad air yesterday, but it was funny as hell!

Just want to share with you one of those sweet little moment that our cars can give to us!:pepper:

Ben,

Good kill. You get any video's of the day?

Users who are viewing this thread