Mean 03 Cobra

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
I happend to find this video while surfing the net.
Its pretty crappy quality. But, that Cobra is pretty mean.
Sick enough to pull the front tires, in a street race! (not from a roll)

Oh yeah, it has some sucky camera work too.

But you get the idea.

Also, I did a quick search of svtperformance.
I don't think its a repost.

If it is..
finger.gif

Enjoy

Last edited:

wahoo's 03

Established Member
Its a repost but you can never see that one to many times! There was a street racing article write up in MM & FF awhile back that mentioned that car. From what I heard about the car it was unbeatable for a bit and won quite a bit of moola.. I think that highway they are on hooks better than my local track!! :eek:

Peace

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
wahoo's 03 said:
Its a repost but you can never see that one to many times! There was a street racing article write up in MM & FF awhile back that mentioned that car. From what I heard about the car it was unbeatable for a bit and won quite a bit of moola.. I think that highway they are on hooks better than my local track!! :eek:

Peace

Niiiiiice. I'd like to get my hands on something like that.
:-D

bossman429

Established Member
wahoo's 03 said:

Peace

yea its was i think somewhere in NY specifically east bronx.. used to be huge but its nto as big anymore.. but you can still find some good places like that one... Can anyone make out those street signs? if so i can tell you exactly where it is.. I think one says Laguardia Airport which would mean its in the bronx/queens...

anyways yea thats sick liftin the wheels on the street

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Without a doubt that is quick, but in all honestly it really wasn't that fast. That thing took about 9 seconds to get through third. It must have a sick suspension package and really sticky tires. I bet that is a 10.90 car at best at that power level.

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
OxfordCobra said:
Without a doubt that is quick, but in all honestly it really wasn't that fast. That thing took about 9 seconds to get through third. It must have a sick suspension package and really sticky tires. I bet that is a 10.90 car at best at that power level.

On my computer I wasn't able to make out what gear ratio he had in the rear end... :poke:

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
OxfordCobra said:
:shrug:

Makes sense though.

primo

Established Member
Sick cobra no doubt, but there was a 99+ Gt that ran at the FFW in Phoneix that lifted the front tires on every launch and was only running 13.5's at 100 MPH. Its all in the suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread