Mechanical work offered in the Inland Empire

wjurls

More money than brains
Established Member
Hey guys, just trying to pimp myself out here a bit. After years of freinds begging me to, I have finally started to offer mechanical work here from my home in Riverside. I work for very reasonable rates. I can do most work here. clutches, Time-sert bushings, head swaps, engine pulls and teardowns, pulley swaps, air conditioning, lower pulleys, cooling mods, blower swaps the list goes on and on. No hack jobs I promise. PM me for details or pricing. Also not limited to Terminators. I work on most makes and models.

Thanks, Lee

divided

Established Member
I just got my clutch, flywheel, clutch fork, and tob installed as well as my head timesert'd because of a blown plug. WJURLS did all the work and did an awesome job! I was certainly impressed by his knowledge of these cars and his attention to detail and getting everything perfect. Being a Cobra owner I am super anal about who works on my car and have 100% faith in WJURLS and his work. Id definitely recommend him for anyone looking to get work done on their car and don't want to spend the absurd dealership rates but want it done right the first time for a reasonable amount. Good guy doing good work. Thanks again man! Good luck with everything im sure once a few more people get things done and see the quality of your work, you'll be flooded with requests!

wjurls

More money than brains
Established Member
Thanks for the support! Glad to hear how well everything is working with your car... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread