Medal of Honor Warfighter:Karachi

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Yeah this gameplay is fairly old. The BETA (only on 360) came out yesterday so I'd look at those vids too

Should be a good game though

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
The MoH reboot that came out in 2010 had probably the best military FPS campaign I've ever played. It was VERY short, but well worth the few hours it took to beat it. The multiplayer was a lot of fun as well, but pretty limited (just a few classes, very little modification, mediocre maps, inconsistent hit recognition, etc). I've been looking forward to Warfighter for months now. I cannot wait until October 23.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
All the MOH games I've played we're fun, but their campaign mode has always been extremely slow. I've never played on online, but I bet it would be fun... Just not as fun as battlefield 3 lol.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
MoH hasnt been worth a shit since they left the WWII era of gaming. Its just a teaser for people waiting for COD/BF games now. The video looks cool but then again so did the last MOH.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Downloaded it yesterday, played it....seemed like it was missing something. With BF3 still bringing out their DLC's; I think I will stick with that.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Yeah this gameplay is fairly old. The BETA (only on 360) came out yesterday so I'd look at those vids too

Should be a good game though

Oh alright. To be honest I didn't even know there was a new MOH game coming out since I hand't seen any footage prior to this. I'll try out the beta and give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread