Medusa is being parted out

Stanger00

Established Member
Yea that’s crazy. Atleast you’re in one area lol
Been in California for 13 years now. Live in Rocklin with no backyard neighbors viewing Lincoln and I report to a little city up in the Sierra Foothills called Pioneer. I report 2 days a week and remote work 2 days.

You going to move back to CA?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Been in California for 13 years now. Live in Rocklin with no backyard neighbors viewing Lincoln and I report to a little city up in the Sierra Foothills called Pioneer. I report 2 days a week and remote work 2 days.

Nice man!! No shot in hell will I ever move back. Both my businesses are here and the cost of living here is 10xs cheaper lol

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice man!! No shot in hell will I ever move back. Both my businesses are here and the cost of living here is 10xs cheaper lol

I am waiting on the Comfort to come out of dry dock. Got some work to do when it gets CJ to Norfolk.

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

Adower

Established Member

Nice. My in-laws are in rocklin off Stanford ranch rd.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
What did you end up letting them go for? Seems like a very niche piece to try and unload. I’m surprised you got a bite so soon

whitecobra1998

Established Member
Random, but by any chance you have the c shaped retaining clips for the fuel filter? The ones that hang by some type of string. If yes let me know how much shipped the TX.
fuel filter lines have popped out twice in the last few months leaving me stranded on the side of the road. Thanks.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Random, but by any chance you have the c shaped retaining clips for the fuel filter? The ones that hang by some type of string. If yes let me know how much shipped the TX.
fuel filter lines have popped out twice in the last few months leaving me stranded on the side of the road. Thanks.
I def don’t have any of the stock stuff lol. I ran a Weldon external pump sorry man

Users who are viewing this thread