Meet/Cruise: Hooters (DS,LA) - June 20th, 2009 1:00P.M.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Suprise...suprise

Just admit it, you are scared of the other black snake:beer:

I think it starts around 1:00, but I may go earily to hit Bass Pro.

Why you shaking you head at me?

I'll be there with the new cams and altenator. Lenn you need to get there with kevin so he can go in bass pro as he doesn't have an LP card and don't want the tuff guys to ruff him up. He's knows better you don't see us going in cabela's without him.

Kev, glad to see you got it completed. Don't think i'll ever get it all done. Then again you won't either in another month to 2 months you'll be eyeballing a twinscrew, if you aren't already. The modding never stops. Glad to have you on the boosted side of things

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
New cams? wtf did I miss something?

Your right, I never stopped when it was N/A. I hate to see whats going to happen now?..lol

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Lynn NOT Lenn Asswipe!

Suprise...suprise

Just admit it, you are scared of the other black snake:beer:

I think somebody got scared ...didn't show up today!

New cams? wtf did I miss something?

Your right, I never stopped when it was N/A. I hate to see whats going to happen now?..lol

He's talking about the New idea to put 96-98 Cams in our cars... claims are made they make an additional 20+ rwhp with no torque loss on ours. So it would be a great add. But I haven't seen numbers or dynos myself.

Had a great time Today guys! The event was great with GT500s, Cobras, Fox Bodies, Turbos, and Blowers, Lightenings. old GT350, Viper, C5 Vette and more! It was awesome turnout.

The cruise was by far my favorite. We had about 6 of us who made it and went to Stingers in Albany. It was a blast! We got Rolling photos, photos of the group, and a nice icecream/shake/malt. And to top it off some nice Illegal Interstate Street racing.. concluding with some rain.!

Anybody that took photos PM me before you post them please!

Last edited:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
had a good time! gonna go thru my pics this evening.

took a few rolling shots yesterday. first time trying these at 75mph! lol works much better at lower speeds.

whitelightningrolling.jpg

mysticrolling2copy.jpg

mysticrolling1copy.jpg

mysticrolling3.jpg

gt500rolling2.jpg

dsggtrolling.jpg

blacklightningrolling.jpg

gt500rollingshotcopy.jpg

Last edited:

lokilightning

AnotherWhiningFarmTruck
Established Member
Those rolling shots are awesome guys. First one I've ever seen of my truck. I must say that GT500 has got to be the most photogenic one of the group. Did anybody else notice that cop in the KIA that got in between all of us right before the downpour?

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
they have cops in all kinds of stuff now. on the way home i saw a plain looking suburban get passed up by a tundra, then the lights came on and pulled him over. lots of sneakyness going on now days around here for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread