Meet ups/Cruises in Anchorage

03ZYSVT

Established Member
Who knows of any meet ups or cruises going on in Anchorage. My Cobra will be here in about two weeks or so and am really wanting to take it out and meet some fellow Cobra owners up here! :beer:

zapman

Established Member
ehhh I'm really turned off from the car scene in Anchorage....it's literally nothing but high school kids in their parents cars.....I went to one meet up....never went back

Wish there was a small group of guys with mustangs up here, I may not have one anymore but I'd still like to just meet up with others and take photos of the cars!

03ZYSVT

Established Member
I haven't seen anyone meet up at all. I'd love to try and get together with a few guys and hopefully get a good meet started up.And pictures of the cars are always a plus :beer:

zapman

Established Member
Hey just wanted to give you a heads up, this saturday theres a car show/cruise starts with a car show at The Sears Mall here in Anchorage at 9am and the cruise is supposed to go to the race track up in Palmer I believe and that leaves the mall at noon.

Events Flyer

Entry into the car show is just 2 cans of food! =D lol i won't be entering my truck into it but I'm thinking of at least hitting up the car show.

oh and just found another car show on Memorial day at the Northway mall Events Flyer

03ZYSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up. I actually saw it on alaskamotorsports.com too. I'm going to try my hardest to cruise with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread