Megasquirt Released for 96-98s !!!

01yellercobra

Established Member
04 cobra?
Correct. I guess my sig isn't showing up since I'm mobile right now. It's around here somewhere.

Edit: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra-Whipple 2.9, Fore fuel system, ID1050X, Accufab SBTB, MM Coilovers, MM K member, FTBR bushings and toe links,Bassani mids, Bassani X, Borla Stingers, Mcleod RXT, MGW shifter, Stiffler's FIT system and DS safety loop, MS3 Plug and Play

Last edited:

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Correct. I guess my sig isn't showing up since I'm mobile right now. It's around here somewhere.

Edit: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra-Whipple 2.9, Fore fuel system, ID1050X, Accufab SBTB, MM Coilovers, MM K member, FTBR bushings and toe links,Bassani mids, Bassani X, Borla Stingers, Mcleod RXT, MGW shifter, Stiffler's FIT system and DS safety loop, MS3 Plug and Play
Nice round of mods. What was the deciding factor on switching over to the MS3PnP?

01yellercobra

Established Member
Nice round of mods. What was the deciding factor on switching over to the MS3PnP?

If I picked one it would be being able to keep the stock gauges. I had planned on going stand alone at some point anyway. SCT screwing me over timed well with the release of the PNP. So I jumped ship.

Users who are viewing this thread